2023年2月28日 星期二

Warm Up: After Takeoff

1. What would you like for dinner?

Steak Image: Serious Eats / J. Kenji López-Alt

Pork Chops Image: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a58720/oven-baked-pork-chops-recipe/

Turkey pot pie Image: https://www.thekitchn.com/turkey-pot-pie-23100723

Baked, fried, or grilled chicken Image: https://www.buzzfeed.com/serenitiesss/are-these-foods-better-baked-fried-or-grilled-5n4xrzwblc

Baked fish and grilled fish Image: https://momsdish.com/grilled-tilapia

Seafood Image: https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/recipes/inspiration/christmas/christmas-seafood

2. People who get carsick, seasick or airsick are experiencing motion sickness. The condition causes cold sweats, nausea and vomiting. Please talk about your experience or other people's experience of getting motion sickness.

3. Do you think it is necessary to fasten your seat belt? 


18 則留言 :

  1. 第八組
    1.I would like the steak for my dinner,and might be medium .

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 2. I have seasick when I went to the 小琉球,I take a boat that make me disgusting.
      3.Yes,because when car accidents happened that can reduce harm.

      刪除
  2. 台文系
    3.Yes,because we must pay attention to driving safety.

    回覆刪除
  3. 財金 資傳
    I would like the steak for dinner.Because I like the beef,so I actually eat beef with my family.

    回覆刪除
  4. 觀光系 1.What would you like for dinner? I like eat beef in medium-rare,because it’s smells very good

    回覆刪除
  5. 食營系
    1. What would you like for dinner?
    A:I like to eat steak.

    2. People who get carsick, seasick or airsick are experiencing motion sickness. The condition causes cold sweats, nausea and vomitinBBCg. Please talk about your experience or other people's experience of getting motion sickness.
    A:I always feel disgusting when take any transportation.

    3. Do you think it is necessary to fasten your seat belt? 
    A:Yes. think it is necessary to fasten your seat belt,make me feel safe.

    回覆刪除
  6. 中文 第二組

    1.I like to have steak with red wine for dinner.

    2.I rarely experience seasickness or motion sickness, but I think it must be very nauseous and weak.

    3.Yes, because of safety and regulations.

    回覆刪除
  7. 日文系
    1.I would like noodles for dinner.
    2.Yes. I go out with family when we drove on the mountain road and get Carsick.
    3.Yes of course. for safe.

    回覆刪除
  8. 國企(第7組)
    1.I like to eat the grilled fish for dinner because it has a lot of protein.And the grilling method can lock the moisture of the fish, making it more tender.

    回覆刪除
  9. 寰外
    1. I would like to eat hot pot for dinner because it’s quite cold recent days.
    2. I got carsick two weeks ago. I burned the midnight oil for few days and that day I found very uncomfortable.
    3. I think it is very important to fasten seat belt. It is a good way to protect ourselves from throwing out the car.

    回覆刪除
  10. 寰外
    3. Yes, it is necessary. When the car accident happens people may fly out of the car if they isn't fasten the seat bell. It will cause a serious injury.

    回覆刪除
  11. 國企(第7組)
    2. I always get motion sickness if I go around the mountain.
    3. Yes, this is for safe driving and your own safety.

    回覆刪除
  12. 第四組 張寗、黃郁茗、洪千茵、黃亭融、蔡采蓉
    1. I like to eat steak for dinner because I like meat.
    2. get carsick everytime. The experience is very bad. I always feel nausea and vomiting when I sitting in the car.
    3. I think fastening a seat belt is very necessary. Fastening a seat belt reduces the risk of injury in an accident.

    回覆刪除
  13. 中文 第二組
    A:You can't 1.smoke until you get on the plane .

    B:That means I have to go smoke 2.shortly.

    A:The 3.service of this airline is really good .

    B:yes it's great .

    FA:To avoid 4.turbulence, passengers are requested to 5.fasten their seat belts.

    FA:Excuse me sir, is there anything can I do to help you?

    B:I feel 6.sick, I want to 7.throw up, do you have any 8.air sickness bag?


    FA:Sure,Wait until the plane arrives at 7a.m. 9.local time, just hold on.

    B:Thank you, although it is 10.hard, I will try my best.

    回覆刪除
  14. 寰外

    Ed: I need to go to the 1John. Oh. There it is.
    FA: The airplane is passing through some 2turbulence. Please take your seat and 3fasten your seat belt.
    Ed: What! TURBULENCE?
    (The tubulence is over)
    Ed: oh... I feel very 4sick now.
    Amy: Are you alright ?
    Ed: I'm not sure. My stomach is in 5knots
    Amy: I think you need an 6airsickness bag.
    Ed: I think so, too. I feel like I gonna 7throw up.
    FA: Here you are, please 8cover your nose and mouth.
    Ed: I'm much better now. Does the 9air-conditioned jet open? It's so hot here.
    Ed: I wish the 10local 11temperature will not so hot.

    回覆刪除
  15. 第四組 張寗、黃郁茗、洪千茵、黃亭融、蔡采蓉
    Here is the air (instruction). Welcome to Apple Airplane, please keep your seat belt (fasten) while seated,and be advise the precautions. First, don't (smoking) on the airplane. Second, if you feel (sick), the (arisickness bag) is Infront of your seat pocket.If you feel the (temperature) too cold,you can (cover) the (air-conditioning jet) or take a blanket from the flight attendants. We may (upright) the seat before we will arrive at the airport on (local time) in 9 p.m. . Have a nice day.

    回覆刪除
  16. 企管 化工 資料(第6組)
    1.I would like to eat beef noodles for dinner. Because that make me feel full enough.
    2. I get carsick when car anxiously, I will listen to music to divert attention.
    3.Yes, this is what protects us from being hit hard in the event of a car accident.

    回覆刪除