2026年8月30日 星期日

Are we afraid of food?

4 則留言 :

  1. 1. I am allergic to peanuts.
    2. Peanuts can cause allergies.
    3. I cannot eat peanuts.
    4. Peanuts can make me sick.
    5. Peanut allergy is common.
    6. I avoid peanuts.
    7. I check food labels.
    8. I ask about peanuts.
    9. Peanut allergies can be serious.
    10. We should be careful with peanuts.

    回覆刪除
  2. I am allergic to peanuts.
    Peanut allergy is a common food allergy.
    I cannot eat peanuts or foods with peanuts.
    Peanuts can make me feel sick.
    Sometimes, peanut allergies can be serious.
    So, I always check food labels before eating.
    I also ask if the food contains peanuts.
    I try to avoid peanuts in my daily life.
    My family and friends know about my allergy.
    They help me stay safe and healthy.

    回覆刪除
  3. Many people have a food allergy today. For example, some people cannot eat peanuts. Bad food makes them very sick. So, they must be careful every day.
    Why do we have more allergies now? Doctors think our world is too clean. We stay indoors too much. Being too clean is not good. Our body needs to meet some bacteria to stay strong.
    To be healthy, we need to eat good food. We should also play outside more.

    回覆刪除
  4. I have an allergy to nuts. I am allergic to peanuts. Yesterday, I ate some peanuts with my friends. After that, I felt very sick. My skin became red and itchy. I also had trouble breathing. My immune system reacted to the peanuts. My family called an ambulance. The doctor gave me an injection of adrenalin. After the treatment, I felt much better.

    回覆刪除