裴氏心 411506233 I am angry because he lied. I am sad because I miss home. I am happy because I got flowers. I am stressed because I have exams I am worried about my future.
阮氏燕兒 I am angry because my friend broke my toy. I am sad because my dog is sick. I am happy because I got a good grade. I am stressed because I have a lot of homework. I am worried because my mother is not home yet.
阮玉明舒 411505910 1. Angry: I get angry when people misunderstand me or make me feel unimportant. 2. Sad: I feel sad when I’m alone for too long or miss the people I love. 3. Happy: I feel happy when I can do what I like, eat good food, and spend time with people I’m comfortable with. 4. Stressed: I get stressed when I have too many things to do and don’t know where to start. 5. Worried: I often worry about my future because I want to do well and make my own life better.
林儀倫 411509655 I’m angry because I have to go to school. I’m sad because I have to get up early for school today. I’m happy because class is finally over. I’m stressed because the test covers things the teacher didn’t teach in class. I’m worried I might fail English this semester.
I am angry when someone breaks my things. I feel sad when I fail an exam. I am happy when I travel to new places. I feel stressed because I have too much homework. I am worried when I wake up late.
I am happy because I got a good grade. She is sad because her dog ran away. He is angry because someone took his toy. They are scared because it is very dark. We are excited because tomorrow is a holiday.
I am angry because I am late. I am sad because I miss my family. I am happy because I am studying in Taiwan. I am stressed because I have a lot of homework. I am worried because my Chinese is not good.
莊淑涵411509621 I feel angry when someone lies to me. I feel sad when I lose something. I feel happy when I get good grades. I feel stressed when I have too much homework. I feel worried when I have a test.
李柔慧 411522881 Being late makes me angry. I feel sad when it rains. Drawing makes me happy. Exams make me feel very stressed. I am worried about my grades.
阮武黃茹-411505245 I am angry because my brother broke my phone. I am happy because I got a good grade. I feel sad because I lost my favorite bag. I feel stressed because I have too many things to do. My mom is worried because I came home late.
鄧阮趙天 Listening to music makes me happy Rainy days me sad Waiting in along time makes me angry Playing video games makes me happy Being late for an appointment makes me worried
鄭清輝 I: . II: 1. I get angry when there is noise while I sleep. 2. I feel sad when I have no one to play with. 3. I feel happy when I eat good food. 4. I feel stressed when I have tests. 5. I feel worried about my grades.
1. Angry: I am angry because my friend is late. 2. Sad: I am sad because I miss my family. 3. Happy: I am happy because I got a good grade. 4. Stressed: I am stressed because I have a lot of homework. 5. Worried: I am worried because I have an exam tomorrow. 411505203-梁紅寶玉
甲玉慶貞 11506102 I'm was angry because of the noise he is sad because of the rain i'm so happy to see you today i'm feels stressed before exams dad is worried about me
洪立威411510062 I’m angry because classmate steal my pen. I’m sad because teacher curse me. I’m happy because win the game. I’m stressed because a lot of homework. I’m worried because the exam coming.
陳翠秋姮-411506128 My brother broke my favorite book, so I was angry I feel sad when I miss my family I feel happy when my boyfriend respect me Going to work every day makes me feel stressed I am worried about my future
葉詩鶯 411505376 I am angry because my friend is late I am sad because I miss my family I am happy because I got a good grade I am stressed because I have a lot of homework I am worried about my exam
I feel very angry when I meet someone I hate. I feel sad when I run out of money. I feel very happy when I go out. The exam is so stressful that I feel very stressed. The homework is so difficult that it makes me worried.
黃竹郁 411511220 Spending time with my friends makes me happy. I get sad when I miss my family. It makes me angry when someone is rude to me. Too much homework makes me stressed. Before an important test, I often get worried.
I’m angry because I forgot to bring the book. I’m sad because my finger hurt. I’m happy because my boyfriend will come back this weekend. I’m stressed because have a lot of homework. I worried about my future life.
I am happy because I have a good grade. I am sad because my friend moving home away. I am angry because my brother broke my toy. I am stressed because l have many homework. I am worried because l did not finish my homework.
I get angry if my friend breaks my game. I feel sad whenever I have to say goodbye to my friends. I feel happy when I travel. I feel stressed when I have too many homework to do. I am worried about pass the next exam.
Angry – Dad calling out Sad – Saying goodbye to my younger sister Happy – Going out to have fun Stressed – Seeing my younger brother Confused – About the future
阮氏秋玄 I get angry when someone lies to me. I feel sad when I miss my family. I feel happy when I spend time with my friends I feel stressed when I have too much homework. I feel worried when I have an important exam.
1. I am angry because the children are fighting 2. I am sad because I miss home. 3. I am happy because I ate delicious food. 4. I am stressed because the children are crying. 5. I am confused because someone suddenly shouted.
廖羽喬 Falling down makes me angry. Doing poorly on a test makes me sad. Eating makes me happy. Doing homework makes me feel stressed. Taking exams makes me worried.
Reading makes me angry.
回覆刪除Movies make me sad.
Eating makes me happy.
Homework makes me stressed.
The exam makes me worried.
鄧阮趙天
回覆刪除裴氏心 411506233
回覆刪除I am angry because he lied.
I am sad because I miss home.
I am happy because I got flowers.
I am stressed because I have exams
I am worried about my future.
Open your book
回覆刪除阮氏燕兒
回覆刪除I am angry because my friend broke my toy.
I am sad because my dog is sick.
I am happy because I got a good grade.
I am stressed because I have a lot of homework.
I am worried because my mother is not home yet.
阮玉明舒 411505910
回覆刪除1. Angry: I get angry when people misunderstand me or make me feel unimportant.
2. Sad: I feel sad when I’m alone for too long or miss the people I love.
3. Happy: I feel happy when I can do what I like, eat good food, and spend time with people I’m comfortable with.
4. Stressed: I get stressed when I have too many things to do and don’t know where to start.
5. Worried: I often worry about my future because I want to do well and make my own life better.
黃宥瑄
回覆刪除I get angry when people lie to me.
I feel sad when people leave me.
I feel happy when I travel.
I feel stressed before exams.
I worried about my future.
林儀倫 411509655
回覆刪除I’m angry because I have to go to school.
I’m sad because I have to get up early for school today.
I’m happy because class is finally over.
I’m stressed because the test covers things the teacher didn’t teach in class.
I’m worried I might fail English this semester.
I am angry when someone breaks my things.
回覆刪除I feel sad when I fail an exam.
I am happy when I travel to new places.
I feel stressed because I have too much homework.
I am worried when I wake up late.
1. Children fighting
回覆刪除2. Missing home
3. Eating delicious food
4. Children crying
5. Someone suddenly shouting
I am happy because I got a good grade.
回覆刪除She is sad because her dog ran away.
He is angry because someone took his toy.
They are scared because it is very dark.
We are excited because tomorrow is a holiday.
I am angry because I am late.
回覆刪除I am sad because I miss my family.
I am happy because I am studying in Taiwan.
I am stressed because I have a lot of homework.
I am worried because my Chinese is not good.
莊淑涵411509621
回覆刪除I feel angry when someone lies to me.
I feel sad when I lose something.
I feel happy when I get good grades.
I feel stressed when I have too much homework.
I feel worried when I have a test.
李柔慧 411522881
回覆刪除Being late makes me angry.
I feel sad when it rains.
Drawing makes me happy.
Exams make me feel very stressed.
I am worried about my grades.
阮武黃茹-411505245
回覆刪除I am angry because my brother broke my phone.
I am happy because I got a good grade.
I feel sad because I lost my favorite bag.
I feel stressed because I have too many things to do.
My mom is worried because I came home late.
鄧阮趙天
回覆刪除Listening to music makes me happy
Rainy days me sad
Waiting in along time makes me angry
Playing video games makes me happy
Being late for an appointment makes me worried
鄭清輝
回覆刪除I:
.
II:
1. I get angry when there is noise while I sleep.
2. I feel sad when I have no one to play with.
3. I feel happy when I eat good food.
4. I feel stressed when I have tests.
5. I feel worried about my grades.
1. Angry: I am angry because my friend is late.
回覆刪除2. Sad: I am sad because I miss my family.
3. Happy: I am happy because I got a good grade.
4. Stressed: I am stressed because I have a lot of homework.
5. Worried: I am worried because I have an exam tomorrow.
411505203-梁紅寶玉
甲玉慶貞 11506102
回覆刪除I'm was angry because of the noise
he is sad because of the rain
i'm so happy to see you today
i'm feels stressed before exams
dad is worried about me
阮芳草
回覆刪除Please don't be angry
It's okay to feel sad
I'm so happy for you
I feel stressed at work
My mom is worried about me
洪立威411510062
回覆刪除I’m angry because classmate steal my pen.
I’m sad because teacher curse me.
I’m happy because win the game.
I’m stressed because a lot of homework.
I’m worried because the exam coming.
411510923
回覆刪除The music lets me calm down.
The movie lets me cry.
The party lets us have fun!
The exam lets me feel stressed
The problem lets me worry.
411522857 林玄德
回覆刪除1.Smile, make me happy.
2.Stop, make me calm.
3.Leave, make me sad.
4.Relax, don’t be stresse
4.Wait, make me worried.
陳翠秋姮-411506128
回覆刪除My brother broke my favorite book, so I was angry
I feel sad when I miss my family
I feel happy when my boyfriend respect me
Going to work every day makes me feel stressed
I am worried about my future
葉詩鶯 411505376
回覆刪除I am angry because my friend is late
I am sad because I miss my family
I am happy because I got a good grade
I am stressed because I have a lot of homework
I am worried about my exam
阮草玲
回覆刪除I feel very angry when I meet someone I hate.
I feel sad when I run out of money.
I feel very happy when I go out.
The exam is so stressful that I feel very stressed.
The homework is so difficult that it makes me worried.
黃竹郁 411511220
回覆刪除Spending time with my friends makes me happy.
I get sad when I miss my family.
It makes me angry when someone is rude to me.
Too much homework makes me stressed.
Before an important test, I often get worried.
I am very angry
回覆刪除She is so sad
I am happy tday
He is stressed now
Don’t be worried
I’m angry because I forgot to bring the book.
回覆刪除I’m sad because my finger hurt.
I’m happy because my boyfriend will come back this weekend.
I’m stressed because have a lot of homework.
I worried about my future life.
I am happy because I have a good grade.
回覆刪除I am sad because my friend moving home away.
I am angry because my brother broke my toy.
I am stressed because l have many homework.
I am worried because l did not finish my homework.
i am very angry
回覆刪除she is so sad
i am happy today
he is stressed now
don’t be worried
阮德幸
回覆刪除1. I feel so peaceful.
2. Don't worry too much.
3. Let's cheer up together.
4. I'm always here for you.
5. Everything will be okay.
I get angry if my friend breaks my game.
回覆刪除I feel sad whenever I have to say goodbye to my friends.
I feel happy when I travel.
I feel stressed when I have too many homework to do.
I am worried about pass the next exam.
1.I am angry at him.
回覆刪除2.I am happy with my job.
3.I feel stressed today
4.I am worried about money.
5.I was sad because my best friend moved away.
Angry – Dad calling out
回覆刪除Sad – Saying goodbye to my younger sister
Happy – Going out to have fun
Stressed – Seeing my younger brother
Confused – About the future
阮氏秋玄
回覆刪除I get angry when someone lies to me.
I feel sad when I miss my family.
I feel happy when I spend time with my friends
I feel stressed when I have too much homework.
I feel worried when I have an important exam.
回覆刪除1. I am angry because the children are fighting
2. I am sad because I miss home.
3. I am happy because I ate delicious food.
4. I am stressed because the children are crying.
5. I am confused because someone suddenly shouted.
阮氏清銀
回覆刪除I'am very angry today .
I am sad today.
My teacher makes me happy
I am stressed about school.
I am worried about my test
廖羽喬
回覆刪除Falling down makes me angry.
Doing poorly on a test makes me sad.
Eating makes me happy.
Doing homework makes me feel stressed.
Taking exams makes me worried.
1.She looks angry.
回覆刪除2. I am happy.
3. He feels stressed.
4. My mom is worried.
5. Don't be angry or stressed.