社工三B洪緁妘 I’ve seen many videos online about Tesla’s autopilot. I’ve also seen people using this feature while eating lunch in the driver’s seat. I think this is very dangerous.
應化三B 黃宥憪 411303986 After reading this article, I realized that Tesla is not just an electric car company. I think the most interesting part is that Tesla combines cars with software, batteries, and charging systems. For example, Tesla can update the car’s software remotely, so people don’t always need to go to a service center. I think this is really convenient. Also, Tesla has many charging stations, which makes using an electric car easier, especially when traveling long distances. Before reading this article, I mostly thought Tesla was just a company that makes electric cars. But now I know that Tesla is also working on software, batteries, and sustainable energy. Overall, I think Tesla’s business model is really interesting, and I learned a lot from this article.
應化3B 411304063 張少璞 I thought Tesla was mainly a company that makes electric cars. But after reading it, I learned that Tesla does much more than that. It also develops batteries, software, charging systems, and driving technology.
One thing I found interesting is that Tesla cars can receive software updates over the air. This means the cars can get new features and improve even after people buy them. I think this is very different from traditional cars.
I was also interested in Tesla’s battery technology and charging stations. They make electric cars more convenient to use in daily life.
In my opinion, Tesla is interesting because it combines cars with technology and clean energy. This article helped me understand why Tesla is different from many traditional car companies. I also think electric cars may become more important in the future.
國企三A劉羽婕 Tesla is a leading company that specializes in electric vehicles. Its cars make people's lives more convenient, and its automated systems are also very interesting.
應化三B 張巧宜 Tesla is a leading electric car with excellent performance. It's environmentally friendly and sustainable, and can be operated remotely. It's a very new device, but it's expensive and requires a significant financial commitment. I hope one day I can buy one.
中四A 戴呈宇 I think Tesla is a very interesting company. It changed how many people think about electric cars. Tesla cars are fast, quiet, and better for the environment than many gas cars. However, I do not think Tesla is perfect. The cars are still expensive, so not everyone can buy one. Also, charging can take more time than filling a gas car. In my opinion, Tesla is helping the future of transportation, but it still has challenges. I hope electric cars become cheaper and easier for everyone to use.
中四A陳昀蔚Hello everyone. Today, I want to introduce Tesla.
Tesla is an American company that makes electric cars. It was founded in 2003. Tesla is famous for its electric vehicles, modern technology, and clean energy.
One of Tesla’s most famous cars is the Model 3. It is popular because it is electric, fast, and has many smart features.
Tesla also works on self-driving technology and solar energy. Its goal is to help people use more clean energy and reduce pollution.
I think Tesla is an interesting company because it combines cars and technology.
That’s my short introduction to Tesla. Thank you for listening.
應化3B 張粢綺 Tesla is one of the most well-known electric vehicle companies in the world. It was founded in 2003 and is known for its electric cars and sustainable energy technologies. One interesting feature of Tesla is that its cars combine hardware and software. The company can provide software updates online, so some functions of the car can continue to improve even after it is purchased. Tesla has also developed a large charging network to make electric vehicles more convenient to use. In addition, Tesla continues to improve its battery technology and driving assistance systems, such as Autopilot. I think Tesla is an interesting company because it has changed not only electric vehicles, but also the way people think about transportation and energy.
國企三A 劉宜蓁 Tesla is a formidable company. They are best known for their electric vehicles, and their self-driving system has received high acclaim. Charging costs less than gasoline, making these cars a great choice to buy.
台文三A 蔡湘琪 The Tesla is a very expensive, high-tech electric vehicle; I once rode in one, and not only does it feature autonomous driving capabilities, but the ride is also incredibly comfortable—plus, I’ve heard it comes with a hefty price tag.
中四A黃詩筠 Tesla is a smart electric vehicle that doesn't need gasoline; it can be driven on a full charge. Not only does it save you a lot on fuel costs, but its powerful Autopilot technology significantly reduces driving fatigue, making every trip much easier.
應化3B 411304241陳冠佑 Tesla is a very high-tech car that has changed the way we live. In the past, we only knew that cars used gas, but Tesla is an electric car. Today, more and more people like electric cars because they are good for the earth.
日三A 黃辛容 The autopilot they are working on sounds very interesting, but also a bit scary. I hope this system will really work in an emergency and keep drivers safe.
資工四B 莫昀凡 Tesla has been a new type of company which is different between Traditional automakers. according to it's sells, Tesla employs a direct-to-consumer dales model. Tesla's creative idea brings a new type of vehicle which is drive by electricity.
資管3A-楊博薰 Tesla, I belive it is the future of the car. Electric vehicles can save more energy, and also can use like, solar energy to charge the battery to save the environment. Moreover, the autonomous driving is also a wonderful technology can make people safer when they tired.
資科四A 洪偉峻 Tesla is a leading company that produces electric vehicles and clean energy solutions to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
國企三A陳茵淇Tesla is a famous American electric car company. Its main products include the Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X. One of Tesla’s key features is its focus on technology.
社工三B 黃宥甯Tesla vehicles are equipped with multiple cameras ultrasonic sensors and radar systems,so everyone says to keep distance when you encountering a Tesla to avoid being detected .
會二a 楊若琳 This article is about Tesla. Tesla makes electric cars and batteries. It also has charging stations for its cars. Tesla uses new technology to make its cars better. It also works to make cars safer and cheaper. Tesla is also developing self-driving technology.
會計二A 陳立嫻 Tesla is an electric vehicle and sustainable energy company.It sells its cars direct-to-customers.Tesla uses clean energy and has a charging network.
觀光碩二 林芝伃 Tesla is the leader in electric cars and clean energy. In the past, people could only buy gas or diesel cars. Tesla gave us more choices. However, finding enough charging stations in the right places is still a big problem.
財工三B 顏彤 Tesla is a famous electric vehicle company. It is known for its electric cars, fast acceleration, and advanced technology. I think Tesla is an interesting company because it uses technology to make driving more convenient and environmentally friendly.
觀光四B 柯采伶 I think Tesla cars are very cool because they have many features. However, they can replace traditional cars and reduce environmental pollution.
Tesla is a company specializing in the production of electric vehicles. Besides electric cars, it also offers large-scale battery storage systems and solar technology. What distinguishes Tesla from other electric car brands is its Autopilot system. Autopilot reduces the burden on drivers and lowers the accident rate, but despite this, people cannot completely rely on it and must remain focused on the driving process and safety. With the increasing number of electric vehicle users in the future, it is hoped that Tesla can improve its battery safety. Seeing news reports of Tesla battery explosions is still very frightening and terrifying.
阮氏錦秀 Vietnam is a beautiful country in Southeast Asia. It is famous for its delicious food, beautiful landscapes, and friendly people. Vietnam has many interesting places, such as Ha Long Bay, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnamese people also have many traditional festivals and cultures. I am proud to be from Vietnam
梁紅寶玉-411505203Vietnam is a small and beautiful country in Southeast Asia. It has a long history and a rich culture. Although Vietnam experienced many wars in the past, it is now a peaceful country. Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and the country has a long coastline. Because of its location, Vietnam has many beautiful natural landscapes. For example, there are mountains, rivers, rice fields, and beautiful beaches. Vietnam also has a tropical climate, so the weather is generally warm. Besides its beautiful scenery, Vietnam is famous for its delicious food. Vietnamese people are also friendly and hospitable. For these reasons, Vietnam is a popular destination for tourists from around the world.
中四A黃詩筠Tesla is a great car that doesn't need gasoline and has Autopilot.
回覆刪除應化二A 王湘善
回覆刪除Tesla is a car with a self-driving system, and it has locations all over the world.
Tesla is an advanced technology. With the reduction of energy, Tesla has become the new trend of the future.
回覆刪除資工2B 廖名御 Tesla’s inventions help reduce carbon emissions and improve people’s transportation and quality of life.
回覆刪除社工三B洪緁妘 I’ve seen many videos online about Tesla’s autopilot. I’ve also seen people using this feature while eating lunch in the driver’s seat. I think this is very dangerous.
回覆刪除應化三B 黃宥憪 411303986
回覆刪除After reading this article, I realized that Tesla is not just an electric car company.
I think the most interesting part is that Tesla combines cars with software, batteries, and charging systems.
For example, Tesla can update the car’s software remotely, so people don’t always need to go to a service center. I think this is really convenient.
Also, Tesla has many charging stations, which makes using an electric car easier, especially when traveling long distances.
Before reading this article, I mostly thought Tesla was just a company that makes electric cars. But now I know that Tesla is also working on software, batteries, and sustainable energy.
Overall, I think Tesla’s business model is really interesting, and I learned a lot from this article.
應化四A 李政諺
回覆刪除Tesla's cars are so quiet that sometimes you don't even know they’re already driving past you.
It's a very expensive car;I can't buy it. But it drives by itself. Cool!
回覆刪除社工三B鄭捷予
回覆刪除Tesla makes electric cars and clean energy. The boss is Elon Musk.
應化3B 411304063 張少璞
回覆刪除I thought Tesla was mainly a company that makes electric cars. But after reading it, I learned that Tesla does much more than that. It also develops batteries, software, charging systems, and driving technology.
One thing I found interesting is that Tesla cars can receive software updates over the air. This means the cars can get new features and improve even after people buy them. I think this is very different from traditional cars.
I was also interested in Tesla’s battery technology and charging stations. They make electric cars more convenient to use in daily life.
In my opinion, Tesla is interesting because it combines cars with technology and clean energy. This article helped me understand why Tesla is different from many traditional car companies. I also think electric cars may become more important in the future.
國企三A劉羽婕 Tesla is a leading company that specializes in electric vehicles. Its cars make people's lives more convenient, and its automated systems are also very interesting.
回覆刪除應化三B 張巧宜 Tesla is a leading electric car with excellent performance. It's environmentally friendly and sustainable, and can be operated remotely. It's a very new device, but it's expensive and requires a significant financial commitment. I hope one day I can buy one.
回覆刪除社工三B 林郁嫺 I find Tesla incredibly high-tech. Its emergence has led to significant energy savings. The cars look fantastic.
回覆刪除國企3A莊閔伃
回覆刪除Many people like Tesla because it saves energy
中四A 戴呈宇
回覆刪除I think Tesla is a very interesting company. It changed how many people think about electric cars. Tesla cars are fast, quiet, and better for the environment than many gas cars.
However, I do not think Tesla is perfect. The cars are still expensive, so not everyone can buy one. Also, charging can take more time than filling a gas car.
In my opinion, Tesla is helping the future of transportation, but it still has challenges. I hope electric cars become cheaper and easier for everyone to use.
中四A陳昀蔚Hello everyone. Today, I want to introduce Tesla.
回覆刪除Tesla is an American company that makes electric cars. It was founded in 2003. Tesla is famous for its electric vehicles, modern technology, and clean energy.
One of Tesla’s most famous cars is the Model 3. It is popular because it is electric, fast, and has many smart features.
Tesla also works on self-driving technology and solar energy. Its goal is to help people use more clean energy and reduce pollution.
I think Tesla is an interesting company because it combines cars and technology.
That’s my short introduction to Tesla. Thank you for listening.
中四A 李亭邑 Tesla primarily sells its vehicles through online platforms.
回覆刪除應化3B 張粢綺
回覆刪除Tesla is one of the most well-known electric vehicle companies in the world. It was founded in 2003 and is known for its electric cars and sustainable energy technologies. One interesting feature of Tesla is that its cars combine hardware and software. The company can provide software updates online, so some functions of the car can continue to improve even after it is purchased. Tesla has also developed a large charging network to make electric vehicles more convenient to use. In addition, Tesla continues to improve its battery technology and driving assistance systems, such as Autopilot. I think Tesla is an interesting company because it has changed not only electric vehicles, but also the way people think about transportation and energy.
國企三A 劉宜蓁
回覆刪除Tesla is a formidable company. They are best known for their electric vehicles, and their self-driving system has received high acclaim. Charging costs less than gasoline, making these cars a great choice to buy.
財金三A陳季琳Teslas are famous for their instant torque and lightning-fast acceleration.
回覆刪除台文三A 蔡湘琪
回覆刪除The Tesla is a very expensive, high-tech electric vehicle; I once rode in one, and not only does it feature autonomous driving capabilities, but the ride is also incredibly comfortable—plus, I’ve heard it comes with a hefty price tag.
外校生 林芷葳
回覆刪除Tesla is a new trend in the automotive industry, with its electric system.
蔡岳倫 This article describes how tesla is delveloping their own technology to let people can truely realize autopilot.
回覆刪除中四A黃詩筠
回覆刪除Tesla is a smart electric vehicle that doesn't need gasoline; it can be driven on a full charge. Not only does it save you a lot on fuel costs, but its powerful Autopilot technology significantly reduces driving fatigue, making every trip much easier.
應化3B 411304241陳冠佑 Tesla is a very high-tech car that has changed the way we live. In the past, we only knew that cars used gas, but Tesla is an electric car.
回覆刪除Today, more and more people like electric cars because they are good for the earth.
應化四A 李沛璇 特斯拉以其電動車而聞名,它擁有先進的自動駕駛系統,可以幫助人們更安全地駕駛,還使用電力而非汽油,這有助於減少污染保護環境
回覆刪除日三A 黃辛容
回覆刪除The autopilot they are working on sounds very interesting, but also a bit scary. I hope this system will really work in an emergency and keep drivers safe.
台文三A 徐秋雯
回覆刪除Unlike traditional automakers, Tesla treats cars like smart devices.
資工四B 莫昀凡 Tesla has been a new type of company which is different between Traditional automakers. according to it's sells, Tesla employs a direct-to-consumer dales model. Tesla's creative idea brings a new type of vehicle which is drive by electricity.
回覆刪除國企二B 許菣妘
回覆刪除Tesla doesn't just sell electric cars; they also make solar panels and big batteries for home energy.
資管3A-楊博薰
回覆刪除Tesla, I belive it is the future of the car. Electric vehicles can save more energy, and also can use like, solar energy to charge the battery to save the environment. Moreover, the autonomous driving is also a wonderful technology can make people safer when they tired.
觀光四B 劉依函
回覆刪除Tesla is a famous electric car brand. Its self-driving and monitoring features make driving more convenient.
日三A洪郁雯 Tesla has the autopilot. People don't need to drive by themselves. I think the autopilot is very convenient. That's Tesla's unique part.
回覆刪除資科四A 洪偉峻
回覆刪除Tesla is a leading company that produces electric vehicles and clean energy solutions to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
國企三A陳茵淇Tesla is a famous American electric car company. Its main products include the Model 3, Model Y, Model S, and Model X. One of Tesla’s key features is its focus on technology.
回覆刪除財工三A 楊柔恩Tesla vehicles are not only eco-friendly, and their autopilot are very convenient.
回覆刪除社工三B 黃宥甯Tesla vehicles are equipped with multiple cameras ultrasonic sensors and radar systems,so everyone says to keep distance when you encountering a Tesla to avoid being detected .
回覆刪除中三A 林佩儀Tesla employs a sales model different from that of other manufacturers and utilizes a self-driving system to assist with driving.
回覆刪除會二a 楊若琳
回覆刪除This article is about Tesla. Tesla makes electric cars and batteries. It also has charging stations for its cars. Tesla uses new technology to make its cars better. It also works to make cars safer and cheaper. Tesla is also developing self-driving technology.
社工三B 賴品蓉
回覆刪除Tesla is a company that manufactures electric vehicles, enabling the sustainable use of energy, but the cars are very expensive.
會計二A 陳立嫻 Tesla is an electric vehicle and sustainable energy company.It sells its cars direct-to-customers.Tesla uses clean energy and has a charging network.
回覆刪除人工三B 顧緯綸
回覆刪除My first impression of Tesla is that it is an electric car brand, and its goal is related to sustainability.
財工四A 黃建庭
回覆刪除The emergence of Tesla reflects technological progress.
財工3B 黃星祐
回覆刪除The advent of Tesla's electric vehicles has achieved a reduction in carbon dioxide emissions and helps slow down global warming.
日三A 張博雅 Tesla is luxury car brand.It is famous for its electric power and modern design. Additionally,it has autopilot.It is so interesting.
回覆刪除觀光碩二 林芝伃
回覆刪除Tesla is the leader in electric cars and clean energy. In the past, people could only buy gas or diesel cars. Tesla gave us more choices. However, finding enough charging stations in the right places is still a big problem.
財工三B 顏彤 Tesla is a famous electric vehicle company. It is known for its electric cars, fast acceleration, and advanced technology. I think Tesla is an interesting company because it uses technology to make driving more convenient and environmentally friendly.
回覆刪除大傳四A 劉司宸
回覆刪除Tesla plays a important role in automotive,it created electric vehicles to solve energy problems.
外校生 林芷葳
回覆刪除Tesla is a new trend in the automotive industry, with its electric system.
Many people buy it because of its good service.
資管三A 李念恩
回覆刪除Tesla features advanced driver-assistance technology, as well as exceptional performance and energy efficiency.
日三A 李宇珊 Tesla Inc,founded in 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning.
回覆刪除The company is famous for electric cars .
觀光四B 柯采伶
回覆刪除I think Tesla cars are very cool because they have many features. However, they can replace traditional cars and reduce environmental pollution.
劉振銘
回覆刪除Tesla's EV sales are growing again, but it is losing ground in China to BYD.
會計二A 蘇文郁Tesla makes electric cars.It uses smart technology and batteries.Tesla is changing the future of transportation.
回覆刪除Tesla is a company specializing in the production of electric vehicles. Besides electric cars, it also offers large-scale battery storage systems and solar technology. What distinguishes Tesla from other electric car brands is its Autopilot system. Autopilot reduces the burden on drivers and lowers the accident rate, but despite this, people cannot completely rely on it and must remain focused on the driving process and safety. With the increasing number of electric vehicle users in the future, it is hoped that Tesla can improve its battery safety. Seeing news reports of Tesla battery explosions is still very frightening and terrifying.
回覆刪除觀光碩二 黃湘芸
刪除阮氏錦秀 Vietnam is a beautiful country in Southeast Asia. It is famous for its delicious food, beautiful landscapes, and friendly people. Vietnam has many interesting places, such as Ha Long Bay, Da Nang, and Ho Chi Minh City. Vietnamese people also have many traditional festivals and cultures. I am proud to be from Vietnam
回覆刪除梁紅寶玉-411505203Vietnam is a small and beautiful country in Southeast Asia.
回覆刪除It has a long history and a rich culture.
Although Vietnam experienced many wars in the past, it is now a peaceful country.
Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and the country has a long coastline.
Because of its location, Vietnam has many beautiful natural landscapes.
For example, there are mountains, rivers, rice fields, and beautiful beaches.
Vietnam also has a tropical climate, so the weather is generally warm.
Besides its beautiful scenery, Vietnam is famous for its delicious food.
Vietnamese people are also friendly and hospitable.
For these reasons, Vietnam is a popular destination for tourists from around the world.