I am angry because I am late. I am sad because I miss my family. I am happy because I am studying in Taiwan. I am stressed because I have a lot of homework. I am worried because my Chinese is not good.
阮武黃茹-411505245 Please open the door for me. Please close the window. Raise your hand if you know the answer. Come here and sit with me. Please be quiet in the classroom.
陳翠秋姮-411596128 Stop when the traffic light is red please help me open the door Please read carefully and sign in the blank Getting enough sleep will make your body healthier No phones during class
裴氏心 411506233 Please close the door now Please give me a pink pen Write your name on the paper Get enough sleep every night Don’t eat too much fast food
阮草玲 1. Don't be rude to other people. 2. Save your money and spend it carefully 3. Go out and hang out with your friends. 4. Don't stress too much about exams. 5. Ask your teacher when homework is difficult.
I am angry because I am late.
回覆刪除I am sad because I miss my family.
I am happy because I am studying in Taiwan.
I am stressed because I have a lot of homework.
I am worried because my Chinese is not good.
阮武黃茹-411505245
回覆刪除Please open the door for me.
Please close the window.
Raise your hand if you know the answer.
Come here and sit with me.
Please be quiet in the classroom.
1. Stop!
回覆刪除2. Be quiet
3. No food or drinks
4. No smoking
5. Don’t use your phone.
411505203-梁紅寶玉
陳翠秋姮-411596128
回覆刪除Stop when the traffic light is red
please help me open the door
Please read carefully and sign in the blank
Getting enough sleep will make your body healthier
No phones during class
裴氏心 411506233
回覆刪除Please close the door now
Please give me a pink pen
Write your name on the paper
Get enough sleep every night
Don’t eat too much fast food
甲玉慶貞 1150612
回覆刪除turn off the light
please wait for me
take your umbrella
don't eat to much
call me tonight
阮芳草
回覆刪除411506291
don't talk in class
drink more water
write your name here
close the door,please!
Open your notebooks.
葉詩鶯 411505376
回覆刪除Sit down, please
Please help me with my homework
Open your book and write your name
Get some rest
Don’t be late for class
Sit down.
回覆刪除Please open the door.
Fill in the blank.
Drink more water.
Don't use your phone
阮草玲
回覆刪除1. Don't be rude to other people.
2. Save your money and spend it carefully
3. Go out and hang out with your friends.
4. Don't stress too much about exams.
5. Ask your teacher when homework is difficult.
listen to the teacher
回覆刪除please pass me the salt
press the red button to start
eat more vegetables
don’t worry about the test
sit down
回覆刪除please take a picture of us.
open your textbook.
drink more water.
don't use your phone