2015年11月26日 星期四

Travel for Good/ 建惇

Travel for Good


Okinawa is the most special place that I have ever visited. Although I only stayed for four days, I could feel the special atmosphere in the country.

I went to Okinawa with my mum, dad, grandma
, grandpa, and my little sister. Well, we didn’t went there by travel agency, instead we went there by ourselves, which was a bit scary for me. Because we didn’t make any plans, and we even didn’t even have a tour guide. The only thing I knew was my dad have booked our flights and hotel. The first day we arrived in Okinawa was very late, we took a taxi to drive us to the hotel and rest.


The next day we needed to wake up at 8:30 am so that we could have more time to go to other places. Firstly, we had buffet at the hotel. Then, I asked the hotel to help us rent a car, and took us to the aquarium. In the aquarium I saw many sea creatures, such as, shark, whale, dolphin, and jellyfish… My favorite sea animal is the beluga, because he always smile while he was swimming, and it makes me feel happy.

The third day, we went to the beach and we enjoyed very much. 

I love the sea, and the sand. Looking at the sea, I will forget all the bad emotions and think a lots of happy memories. On the way back to our hotel I saw a church, which was extremely beautiful. And I think I would like to get marry in that church and my wedding song must be Canon in D…

The last day we took an early flight back to Taiwan, and I believe that this vacation in Okinawa was the most enjoyable one, and I hope I can visit there once more.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言