2018年3月8日 星期四

a very special restaurant/ 黃莛予

I remember when I was 18 years old, my mom took me to a very special restaurant to celebrate my birthday, it is famous for it's building, it build like a castle so that the restaurant was very popular in my county, we must make reservation before we attend. After arriving, it really shocked me a lot,the beautiful decorate and the shining light just like I'm in the castle, until the hostess took us to the seats, we started to order. The appetizers and the aperitif amazed me a lot, the entrees was delicious too, not only their foods but also their entertainment, you can play table soccer after you finished eating, their concierge were also kind and courteous, thanks for my mom to give me such a wonderful dinner, I have a fabulous night.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言