2022年3月14日 星期一

The five boons of life 1

邱慧嬫 竹田彩音 陳建喻
If we were granted one wish, we would wish for Doraemon. If there is Doraemon, we can do whatever we want. For example we can get 100 points all of the exam by using Anki pan which is a bread that we can eat to be able to memorize perfectly in every details. We can go everywhere and transport to any place by a door. We can also use a time machine to be able to go to the past or to the future. There is nothing we cannot do if we have Doraemon. Life would be perfect and flawless because of Doraemon. We could be anything we want to be. We could do anything we want to do. We could do almost anything and everything. Therefore, if we have one wish, we want to have Doraemon as our own friend.

許絲媛
I would ask for love if I were granted one wish. I think that love is the least shallow thing among those choice which the fairly offers. From the story we can see that the ending of love is not going well because death eventually arrives. However, I believes that tragic love story is truly memorable. The happy endings from the fairytale is only a illusion. If love can only last for a period of time, it is alright as long as the memory of it is wonderful. The reason why people love Romeo and Juliet so much is because they do not live happily ever after. Sometimes people craves for unforgettable and fleeting love. I think it is acceptable that love would not last forever.

陳亭維 
If I were granted one wish, I would choose RICHES. I’ve always been loved by my family and friends, so I wouldn’t choose LOVE; also, I don’t crave for fame or reputation, since I’m just an ordinary person. As for PLEASURE and RICHES, frankly speaking, I would gain happiness and wouldn’t have financial stress if I were rich, for I know that a lot of problems can be solved with money in reality. It’s realistic but totally true. Moreover, I wouldn’t waste or squander if I became rich, and would only spend money on necessities. Finally, I won’t choose DEATH. I believe DEATH has its advantages, but I prefer enjoying my own life.

張育誠 翁誠泰 莊易哲
We would choose riches because we believe you can get the rest four gifts if you are rich. If you are a rich, you will get a lot of fame because of your wealth. If you are a rich, you can get love but might not be true love because no one does not like money. If you are a rich, you can buy anything you want or do anything you like except crime, so you can get pleasure by these behaviors. If you are a rich, you can choose your death means that you can choose when to die and how to die. Although the man in this story spends three years on wasting money, we believe that you still can keep your wealth for a long time if you manage money properly and reasonably.

吳承恩 陳文雄 林記添
If I were granted one wish, I would take money. We all know the saying that money can’t buy you happiness, but you need money for what you want to do in life. The other wishes, fame, love, pleasure, and death, needs money. You can get fame by being rich as there are a lot of people being famously rich. You can find love and you can let your lover to be happy with money. You can have pleasures when you have money. When you die, you also have to held a funeral which also takes money. Having money will be definitely my first pick as the other wishes also needs money too. With money, you can have the other wishes. The other wishes is also short-living, as love and pleasure will fade away as times goes. But money won’t. It all depends in how you use your money

陳姮伉 門欣瑜 黃韻茹
I wish for riches. First, I will not have annoyances because the wealth can solve many problems. Second, I do not need to work and I can buy whatever I want. Third, my child will not have worriness about financial issues. Forth, I can hire the security guards to protect yourself. Fifth, I can live where I want to live and my physiological needs can be met. Sixth, I can travel around the world and I can decide how many days I want to stay. In addition, I can choose the first class and private plane. Seventh, I can buy anything which is great.

方妍蓁 張簡仁豪 楊柔恩
ccording to the essay, I think would choose death as my gift. Which is the only one valuable gift that fairy said. Because through death, we can appreciate the value of limited time and it can made me cherish time more. With limited time, I can be easily to be satisfied. And with limited time, I can work harder and harder to get what I want rather than just wait cause time is limited and valuable. Death is more important than what I thought and we are always just ignoring it, without death, the other gifts are never made us satisfied.

林珍金,劉有福
The 5 options that was given seems like it was easy choices, but in fact it wasn’t that easy. Human tends to be greedy at some points. And each option has its own hardships. We wouldn’t know all the hardships that we have to go through until we receive that gifts. All of it come with pain, grieve, sadness. If I could ask the fairy, like what it was said in the book, I would ask the fairy. Because he was the fairy after all, he should have known about every little thing and every hardships that i could have gone through if i choose one of the options. I believe that he would choose the best for me. But if i have to choose it by myself, maybe i would choose love. Because when we love someone or we have someone that love us, it means that we have someone who will always stays with us through ups and downs, through thick and thin. We have someone who will always support us. You can love and live happily even when you are not famous or rich. Being in love can also motivates us, to always give our best and never give up. Even if love may not stay for too long, but it could give us the happiness that we couldn’t get from the fame, death, pleasure and also wealth. Love could give us butterfly and excitement. Even if in the end love could go away. But every option also could go away by the time. Fame could also kead to detraction, being envied by other people, hated by the others. Wealth was something that are temporary, it could easily taken away from us.

黃成閔 黃仲祺 姜易辰
From where I stand, I would ask for Riches. Although people may say money can not buy happiness, money indeed can buy everything. For instance, people who rides on jet ski must screaming with smile on their faces. Jet ski cost lots of fee and not everyone can afford. You can help the the poor and donate to charity As long as you get rich. and it can also enrich your mind. Maybe asking for rich seems a shallow answer but it definitely can help you get the other boons. The reason above can reveal my stand, money is the most important things among this five boons.

鈴木拓磨 蕭振恩
I would choose Death.
Because once die, we don’t have to think about all thing which annoying myself.
Except death, these are temporary things.
These are not something that lasts forever.
Even for other people Fame, Love, Riches, Pleasure seems like significant things. But everything has disadvantage.
I think death is like liberation from everything.

蔡一澈 林紘毅 劉子睿
If i could granted one wish,I think i would ask for death. People have different in different phase of life, if every choose always have something to cost, and i know that i would get pain for it, i would ask for death, the only thing seems real, but funny thing because of that choice we never exist in the world

陳品洋 霍恩蕎 黃凱祈
I would ask for riches because I think unlimited money can buy whatever I want, so I’ll get pleasure from it. And people will obey me because I’m rich, so I’ll get fame. I won’t choose love because I’ll choose bread between love and bread. Love can’t provide me food, but money can. So if I choose love, I couldn’t eat whatever I want. Finally, I won’t choose death because everyone dies. I want to enjoy my life before death.

游宗諭,簡康益,王廣捷
If I were granted with one wish, I will want a lot of money that I can spend forever. People may say that money can’t buy happiness, but actually it is wrong. Money can actually buy happiness. When I am in a bad mood, the best way to make myself better is to buy things and spend money. People may say that health is the most important, but with lots of money you can take care of your body well.

賴品妤
I would like to choose love, because I think love is indispensable for
everyone. Although there may be pain in the process of love, people will inevitably fall in love. The author choose love but at the end he think love is lonely, but even so I want to choose love because he makes me feel a lot of joy.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言