2024年6月19日 星期三

大傳三A 成文絜

大傳三A 成文絜 411015981

I asked Sandy if she had time, and she said yes. I explained that I was doing an English assignment about chatting with foreigners and noticed she was speaking Cantonese. I asked if she was from Hong Kong, and she confirmed she was. I mentioned I hadn't been to Hong Kong and asked her to describe its characteristics. Sandy said Hong Kong is a vibrant city with skyscrapers, bustling streets, delicious food, a blend of Eastern and Western cultures, and beautiful mountains and harbors.

I asked about must-visit places, and Sandy recommended Victoria Peak for city views and Temple Street Night Market for local shopping. I thanked her and said I would add them to my list. Sandy assured me I would love it.

I asked if she had visited other cities. She said she hadn’t, she didn’t have time. I shared that Taiwan has stunning landscapes, friendly people, and delicious food, with night markets being a highlight. Sandy asked what to see in Taiwan, and I suggested Taipei, especially Taipei 101, and trying beef noodle soup and stinky tofu. Sandy said Taiwan sounded amazing and planned to visit next time. I told her I looked forward to her trip to Taiwan.


沒有留言 :

張貼留言