51151130陳佳妤 1. I go to school every day. 2. I get up early. 3. I take the train. 4. Then I take the bus. 5. The bus is sometimes crowded. 6. It takes about 30 minutes. 7. I listen to music on the bus. 8. Sometimes I talk with my friends. 9. I arrive at school in the morning. 10. I am ready for class.
I live far away from my school.I commute to school every day. I usually go to school by bus.I wait for the bus near my home. The bus is sometimes crowded.It takes about thirty minutes to get to school.I often listen to music on the bus.Sometimes, I go to school by bicycle. I like commuting because I can see many people and places.I hope I can have a safe and happy trip to school every day.
51151106張語芹 1. I ride to work every day. 2. Sometimes, I love to walk. 3. Today, the traffic is terrible. 4. So, I take the subway. 5. The subway is very fast. 6. But the tunnel is long. 7. The train is full of people. 8. I sleep on the train. 9. I don’t talk to strangers. 10. Finally, I am almost there.
I cycle to school every day. The cyclist is riding very fast. I need some camping gear. —This is a foldaway bed. She wears a Lycra swimsuit. The story intrigues me. My brother is very sporty. I commute to school by bus. Many commuters take the train. I take the Tub when I visit London. 51151121謝東橙
51151136 林芊妤 When I congratulate from elementary school, my wish is go to school by bycle. But when I actually should go to school, I give up it. Because it must wake up early, and its so tired, so finally choose goto school by bus taking the bus has one advantage, the bus stop is very close to my home it very convenient.
51151147
回覆刪除I go to school by bus.
I commute to school by bus.
回覆刪除我搭公車通勤上學。
51151131 黃郁涵
I commute to school by bus.
回覆刪除我搭公車通勤上學。
51151131 黃郁涵
I go to school by bus.
回覆刪除51151155林知宥
51151104
回覆刪除I commute to home by bus every Friday
I go to school by bicycle
回覆刪除我騎腳踏車去上學
51151122黃湘筠
I like to cycle to school every morning.
回覆刪除51151124邱彥瑀
51151103
回覆刪除I go travel by train.
51151129 陳柔穎
回覆刪除I enjoy my commute to school.
I listen to music on the way to school.
Traffic is heavy in the morning.
51151132
回覆刪除Folding bicycles are very convenient.
I usually take the high-speed rail when I go to see my idol.
回覆刪除51151103
刪除I usually take the high-speed rail when I go to see my idol.”
I commute to school by bus every day. 51101163
回覆刪除51151130陳佳妤
回覆刪除1. I go to school every day.
2. I get up early.
3. I take the train.
4. Then I take the bus.
5. The bus is sometimes crowded.
6. It takes about 30 minutes.
7. I listen to music on the bus.
8. Sometimes I talk with my friends.
9. I arrive at school in the morning.
10. I am ready for class.
51151135
回覆刪除I go to school by bicycle.
51151148王庭凰
回覆刪除I go to school by bus every day
I commute to school by scooter
回覆刪除I go to school by motorcycle
回覆刪除51151108
回覆刪除I commute to school by bus every day.
當然可以,這篇會用比較簡單、適合國中程度的英文來寫:
回覆刪除I live far away from my school.I commute to school every day. I usually go to school by bus.I wait for the bus near my home. The bus is sometimes crowded.It takes about thirty minutes to get to school.I often listen to music on the bus.Sometimes, I go to school by bicycle. I like commuting because I can see many people and places.I hope I can have a safe and happy trip to school every day.
51151156
回覆刪除I take the bus and train to school.
I go to school by motorcycle 51101158張淯眞
回覆刪除Traffic is heavy, so I take the bus to school every day. 51151146陳思璇
回覆刪除51151153 林子媗
回覆刪除My daily commute is by my family.
I commute to school by bus every day.
回覆刪除51151107
I go to school by bus
回覆刪除I go to school by bus
回覆刪除51151128何杰叡
I go to school by train
回覆刪除51151139林智韋
51151138
回覆刪除I came by bus today.
51151140陳苡綺
回覆刪除I walk to school every day.
I go to school by train
回覆刪除Many commuters take the bus to work every day.
回覆刪除51151116江秉蓉
51151112 柯沛圻
回覆刪除My brother is sporty ,I’m proud of him.
I go to school by car51151139林智韋
回覆刪除51151157楊昱靜
回覆刪除I go to school by bus.
.51151102
回覆刪除The daily commute is a huge part of high school life that acts as a mental bridge between home and school.
51151106張語芹
回覆刪除1. I ride to work every day.
2. Sometimes, I love to walk.
3. Today, the traffic is terrible.
4. So, I take the subway.
5. The subway is very fast.
6. But the tunnel is long.
7. The train is full of people.
8. I sleep on the train.
9. I don’t talk to strangers.
10. Finally, I am almost there.
commute 額外造句(簡單句型,附中文)
回覆刪除51151123黃永晴
I hate my long commute.
51151115
回覆刪除I go to school by train every day.
51151156謝承佑
回覆刪除I go to school by bus.
I back to home by train.
I take the bus to school
回覆刪除I go to school by bus
51151128何杰叡
51151118
回覆刪除I usaully go to school by train.
l go to school by car.
回覆刪除Every journey begins with a single step forward. 51151110 湯竣皓
回覆刪除51151152林沛岑
回覆刪除Matatus are a very convenient mode of transport in Kenya.
I go to school by bus every day
回覆刪除51151125 王庭廷
回覆刪除I commute by walking.
l go to school by train.
回覆刪除51151133王曼耘
回覆刪除I commute to school by bus every day.
I cycle to school every day.
回覆刪除The cyclist is riding very fast.
I need some camping gear.
—This is a foldaway bed.
She wears a Lycra swimsuit.
The story intrigues me.
My brother is very sporty.
I commute to school by bus.
Many commuters take the train.
I take the Tub when I visit London.
51151121謝東橙
I walk to school.
回覆刪除51151143張寧真
回覆刪除I take the bus to school every day
ㄌ I cycle to school every morning.
回覆刪除51151141 I’m by bicycle to Poya.
回覆刪除51151134
回覆刪除I walk to school.
I cycle for my daily commute. 51151119陳品菕
回覆刪除51151113許智捷
回覆刪除I go to school by bus.
I usually ride my bike for exercise in the afternoon.
51151145洪綵縵
回覆刪除My dad is intrigued by cycling gear.
I take the bus to schoo 51151158
回覆刪除51151154賴姵諺My dad takes me to school every morning.
回覆刪除51151125王庭廷
回覆刪除There are many ways to commute.
How do you commute?
Sometimes my dad drives me to school. 51151158范楚文
回覆刪除I always go to school by bus when every Sunday.
回覆刪除51151149王品涵
回覆刪除I like to cycle with my friends.
51151151張庭涵
回覆刪除I go to school by bus.
51151137陳映姍
回覆刪除I go to school by bus
51151136 林芊妤
回覆刪除I go to school by bus
51151136 林芊妤
回覆刪除When I congratulate from elementary school,
my wish is go to school by bycle.
But when I actually should go to school,
I give up it.
Because it must wake up early,
and its so tired,
so finally choose goto school by bus
taking the bus has one advantage,
the bus stop is very close to my home
it very convenient.