2018年2月27日 星期二

What do I do for my winter break?/ 許心瑜

In the winter vacation, actually, initially, I stayed at home all the day! I felt almost crazy because  I loved to go outside. But, I sat on my sofa, used my notebook and watched a series of videos on YouTube. That topic is 一日系列,which 邰智源 and KID are hosts. Besides, I went to Taipei with my friend, we visited some places by MRT. For example, 木柵zoo, 寧夏night market, 士林night market, or Taipei101. Until days around New Year, I finally could do something else! Because my family came home in Yulin, we could chat with each other, or take care of their children together. I really loved the atmosphere very much. Because after they got married, there were only my grandma, my mother, and me lived the home in Yulin. So I felt so bored. On New Year Eve, we had a reunion dinner. Actually, as long as my family lived with me, every meal were like reunion meal because there were always several dishes on the table. We also played cards during New Year, absolutely, I think it is the must activity during New Year. I really love New Year because every member will come home and I won't feel bored. Oh! I also got some red envelopes! This year, I got more than last year. I was very happy! HAHA!

沒有留言 :

張貼留言