I like bubble tea because it is sweet and delicious. I really like the chewy tapioca pearls, and there are many different flavors to choose from. Drinking bubble tea makes me feel happy and relaxed.
1151333 Teacher, these two articles introduced some classic Taiwanese foods. What impressed me the most today was learning the English name for oyster omelet. (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
8號 孫侑甄 I think Taiwanese street food is really much more delicious compared to food from other countries. There are so many different kinds to choose from, and I never get tired of eating them. Every time I try something, I’m always surprised by how good it tastes.
32晏-I love eating noodles, especially noodle soups. It’s just a little unfortunate that, according to my fortune reading, I’m not supposed to eat beef, so I’ve never had the chance to try beef noodle soup.
1361 劉紫妍 I really like drinking bubble tea because it is sweet and delicious. I especially love the chewy tapioca pearls inside. There are also many different flavors to choose from. Drinking bubble tea always makes me feel happy and relaxed.
I love Taiwanese snacks, especially bubble tea, stinky tofu, and oyster omelets. These are all very famous Taiwanese foods, and I would recommend them to friends visiting Taiwan.k1151318
Taiwan’s food culture is widely known, especially its night market food.
One of my favorite foods is stinky tofu. It smells strong, but it’s crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I especially like to eat it with house-made chili sauce. It’s spicy and really delicious.
Another dish I like is oyster and pork intestine vermicelli. It’s a popular Taiwanese street food. It features thin noodles cooked in a thick and savory broth, topped with oysters and tender pork intestines.
Every time I come back to Taiwan from traveling abroad, I like to go to a night market to eat steak and sweet potato balls and drink papaya milk. I love these Taiwanese foods because they are hard to find in other countries.
易靜妍 1151307 This article talks about a lot of Taiwanese food culture. I think it’s great for introducing Taiwan to foreigners and helping them learn more about Taiwan!
1258 方妍庭 This article introduces Taiwanese night markets and some popular foods. It talks about famous snacks such as stinky tofu, oyster omelets, shaved ice, bubble tea, grilled sausages, and “small sausage in large sausage.” These foods are popular in Taiwan and are also interesting to foreign visitors. The article shows that night markets are an important part of Taiwanese food culture.
詹文妤 I like Taiwanese night market food very much. My favorite foods are bubble tea, stinky tofu, and shrimp omelets. Every time I go to a night market, I must eat these foods. They are very delicious, and I never get tired of them.
陳以文K1151309 My favorite drink is a bubble tea. I always order no sugar. I hope it won’t affect my health too much, because it’s my energy boost at work! 😆
洪毓婧K1151322 I really love going to night markets. Every time I go to a night market, I usually buy stinky tofu, takoyaki, watermelon juice, and Taiwanese sausage in a rice sausage. If I spend less than 500 NT dollars, I feel like I haven’t eaten enough.
My favorite Taiwanese food is noodle soup. Noodle soup can make me feel very full, and I think it is really delicious.
K1151356 王文笠 I’m satisfied with eating hotpot. Because I can add everything I want. For example vegetables , meats, fish, shrimps. Healthy, delicious, and irresistible. Who could resist this ?
I like bubble tea because it is sweet and delicious. I really like the chewy tapioca pearls, and there are many different flavors to choose from. Drinking bubble tea makes me feel happy and relaxed.
回覆刪除宋榆雯 26號
刪除In Taiwan, we can easily find local snacks and specialty foods from countries around the world.
刪除13 號 林潘素惠 Taiwanese grilled sausages are full of smoky charcoal flavor, juicy and tender.
刪除呂佳萱1151334: I like to eat sweet corn at Tainan Garden Night Market.
回覆刪除1151333
回覆刪除老師這兩篇文章介紹了台灣經典美食,今天最有印象的是蚵仔煎的英文(˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
1151333
刪除Teacher, these two articles introduced some classic Taiwanese foods. What impressed me the most today was learning the English name for oyster omelet. (˶‾᷄ ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵)
8號 孫侑甄
回覆刪除I think Taiwanese street food is really much more delicious compared to food from other countries. There are so many different kinds to choose from, and I never get tired of eating them. Every time I try something, I’m always surprised by how good it tastes.
32晏-I love eating noodles, especially noodle soups. It’s just a little unfortunate that, according to my fortune reading, I’m not supposed to eat beef, so I’ve never had the chance to try beef noodle soup.
回覆刪除Taiwanese stinky tofu is really tasty!
回覆刪除6號鄭家筠
刪除My favorite Taiwanese food is bubble tea because it's sweet and makes me feel good.
回覆刪除1361 劉紫妍 I really like drinking bubble tea because it is sweet and delicious. I especially love the chewy tapioca pearls inside. There are also many different flavors to choose from. Drinking bubble tea always makes me feel happy and relaxed.
回覆刪除1151349 Taiwan also has its own fast food restaurants.
回覆刪除bubble team delicious new drink, It is also the most popular in Taiwan drink
回覆刪除Taiwan has lots of delicious street food, like fried chicken, bubble tea, and night market snacks.蔡佳音1151345
回覆刪除I love Taiwanese snacks, especially bubble tea, stinky tofu, and oyster omelets. These are all very famous Taiwanese foods, and I would recommend them to friends visiting Taiwan.k1151318
回覆刪除吳如茵:Taiwanese night markets are full of delicious food, and stinky tofu is one of the most famous.
回覆刪除Taiwan’s food culture is widely known, especially its night market food.
回覆刪除One of my favorite foods is stinky tofu. It smells strong, but it’s crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. I especially like to eat it with house-made chili sauce. It’s spicy and really delicious.
Another dish I like is oyster and pork intestine vermicelli. It’s a popular Taiwanese street food. It features thin noodles cooked in a thick and savory broth, topped with oysters and tender pork intestines.
吳欣璇
回覆刪除When it comes to Taiwanese snacks, candied hawthorn berries are a must-mention. The crispy sugar coating and the fruit are absolutely delicious!
K1151311: My favorite Taiwanese snack is stinky tofu.
回覆刪除Every time I come back to Taiwan from traveling abroad, I like to go to a night market to eat steak and sweet potato balls and drink papaya milk. I love these Taiwanese foods because they are hard to find in other countries.
回覆刪除易靜妍 1151307
回覆刪除This article talks about a lot of Taiwanese food culture. I think it’s great for introducing Taiwan to foreigners and helping them learn more about Taiwan!
1258 方妍庭 This article introduces Taiwanese night markets and some popular foods. It talks about famous snacks such as stinky tofu, oyster omelets, shaved ice, bubble tea, grilled sausages, and “small sausage in large sausage.” These foods are popular in Taiwan and are also interesting to foreign visitors. The article shows that night markets are an important part of Taiwanese food culture.
回覆刪除I like going to night markets because I can eat a lot of Taiwanese food.
回覆刪除詹文妤
回覆刪除I like Taiwanese night market food very much. My favorite foods are bubble tea, stinky tofu, and shrimp omelets. Every time I go to a night market, I must eat these foods. They are very delicious, and I never get tired of them.
陳以文K1151309
回覆刪除My favorite drink is a bubble tea. I always order no sugar. I hope it won’t affect my health too much, because it’s my energy boost at work! 😆
洪毓婧K1151322
回覆刪除I really love going to night markets. Every time I go to a night market, I usually buy stinky tofu, takoyaki, watermelon juice, and Taiwanese sausage in a rice sausage. If I spend less than 500 NT dollars, I feel like I haven’t eaten enough.
My favorite Taiwanese food is noodle soup. Noodle soup can make me feel very full, and I think it is really delicious.
K1151356 王文笠
回覆刪除I’m satisfied with eating hotpot. Because I can add everything I want. For example vegetables , meats, fish, shrimps.
Healthy, delicious, and irresistible. Who could resist this ?