2017年12月15日 星期五

let go of the control

Man may think he is in control of everything, but actually according to our experience, man has no control of anything even the small things, let alone bigger things. Moreover, a little bit of discomfort in one part of the body makes the whole body uncomfortable. Little things may turn our whole world upside down; that is, a small thing can have a great impact on our life.

I feel. . . life is tough. The difficulties I face in my life comes from situations and little things out of my control, and frustration arises out of trying to control what I can't control.

The only thing I can do is this: let go of the control, and know that God is in control. God is our loving heavenly Father whose heart is tender toward His children, and I can give all my worries and cares to God, for He cares about me. . .

沒有留言 :

張貼留言