2020年1月7日 星期二

A Photo: Example

This is my friends and we knew each other from Philippines tour school. The place is located in the famous attractions “Kawasan waterfall”. However we are here to break through my psychological fear” Acrophobia” and my coward personality. Since I was I little kid my parents took me and my sister to the amusement park. I dare not ride a roller coaster because it’s too high. But now I am eighteen years old. I want to be a adult so I dare to overcome my fear. I jumped down from a three-storey waterfall. At that moment actually I felt regret. Fortunately .my friends encouraged me to jump. 

Instantly I felt I would die and it last a long time. Finally I fell into the deep water ,I felt happy and excited. I think no obstacles that cannot be overcome. Just if you dare to try or not.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言