2020年1月7日 星期二

A Photo


The weather is sunny day in the photo, and it was taken in the afternoon. The place located at no. 200, Section 7, Taiwan Boulevard, Shalu District, Taichung City, 433 where I enter every day. That is school gate of Providence University. I took the photo without hesitation while I was taking school bus into the school. I like this view because it reminded me that was wonderful day. I remembered that day I was lucky. I had keratitis and I didn’t know where eye clinic can be found. Suddenly, my kindly landlady picked me up to eye clinic in Shalu. It was my first time to go to Shalu and I also found many delicious foods there. I love exploring new things. That’s why I took this photo to record the feeling at that moment. I’m lucky because I’m exactly become Providence’s student and so many people nice to me.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言