2020年1月8日 星期三

A Photo: Example/ 雅玲

Shikotsuko is the most beautiful lake in Hokkaido. It is about one hour drive from Sapporo. The photo was taken beside the lake. There is one camping site named “Bifue Camping Ground” that’s every camper’s dreaming land. Four years ago, I brought two kids here after delivered my husband airport. The distance was not far, but there were no shops to the site. It was deep in the mountains and forest. We saw the wild deer on the way which made my kids very excited.

After arriving the camping site, we chose a great spot. The tent was set up in front of the lake. The view was beautiful and peaceful. Some neighbors played canoe and some were swimming. My kids enjoyed playing in the water and catching shrimps. We did not have enough food next day so we drove down 20 kms away to resting area for nice traditional noodles. 

We stayed here for three days. Everything was great except the last night. It was raining and windy. The lake turned into an ocean because it became wavy and made strange, terrifying sounds. This was an un-plug site so there were no lights. I kept peeking out the tent to check out my neighbors to see if they were awake or not. I had to confirm constantly how far the lake water was every half hour. I was afraid we would be afloat soon…. But kids slept so sweet and not bothered at all.

The rain and wind stopped as the weather forecast said by 3am. My energy was zero and fell asleep when the lake went back to normal. It was an unforgettable night.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言