2026年9月24日 星期四

Track 1.1 , 1.2

Unit 1

Track 1.1 

TEACHER: Caitlyn, what kind of job do you want in the future?

CAITLYN: I want a job that’s fun. I don’t want to work in an office.

TEACHER: How about you, Danny? What kind of job would you like?

DANNY: I want a job that allows me to travel. I want to visit different countries.

TEACHER: That’s interesting. Yumiko, how about you? 

YUMIKO: I want a job that’s rewarding. 

TEACHER: That’s great. Miguel?

MIGUEL: Hmm … I’d like a job that involves working with animals.

TEACHER: I see. And Sara, what do you want?

SARA: I just want a job that pays well! 


Track 1.2 

TEACHER: So Caitlyn, what exactly would you like to be?

CAITLYN: I’d like to be a singer. I want to be famous!

TEACHER: That does sound fun. How about you Danny?

DANNY: I want to be a pilot and fly all over the world!

TEACHER: Nice! Yumiko, you want a job that’s rewarding?

YUMIKO: That’s right. I want to help people. I want to be a doctor.

TEACHER: That’s great. And Miguel—I think I know what you want.

MIGUEL: Yeah. I want to be a vet. 

TEACHER: I thought so! And what about you, Sara? 

SARA: I’m good with numbers, so I’d like to be an accountant! I heard they make lots of money!

沒有留言 :

張貼留言