2026年9月25日 星期五

UNIT 1 REAL WORLD BIRDGIRL

UNIT 1 REAL WORLD BIRDGIRL
1.1
My name is Mya-Rose Craig, and I’m 17 years old. I live in the beautiful Chew Valley just outside Bristol, England. I started a blog called Birdgirl because I love birds.

I saw my first rare bird when I was 9 days old. It was a Lesser Kestrel.

I love to travel around the world to see birds. I recently became the youngest person to see 5,000 birds! This is just under one half of the world’s bird species.

Nature is so important to me. I want to protect the environment and I like to get other people to do the same. So, I organize nature camps to get teenagers to experience nature.

Aside from bird-watching, I like to do adventure activities, such as scuba diving, canoeing, climbing, or hiking.

I also like to visit places of nature such as the Amazon Rainforest, and meet people who protect the environment.

In the future, I want to be a nature TV presenter.

I’d love to travel to far-off places and find rare or undiscovered birds. 

沒有留言 :

張貼留言