Hello, everyone. My name is Emily Wang, but you can call me Emily. I am 15 years old, and I am a first-year nursing student at a nursing college. I am from Taoyuan.
There are four people in my family. I have one younger brother. In my free time, I like listening to music, watching movies, and hanging out with my friends. My favorite food is fried chicken.
I am a little shy when I meet new people, but I am friendly and easygoing. I chose nursing because I want to help people and take care of patients. I know that being a nurse can be challenging, but I think it is a meaningful job.
In the future, I hope to become a kind and professional nurse. I also hope to learn how to communicate with patients and work well with other healthcare professionals.
Nice to meet you all. Thank you!
沒有留言 :
張貼留言