2017年11月6日 星期一

Shakespeare’s Sonnet 116

Sonnet 116 
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments, love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove. 

O no, it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wand'ring bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken. 

Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come,
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom: 

If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.

47 則留言 :

  1. There are impediments in reality, I don't agree with it.

    回覆刪除
  2. No, I think the love would be influenced while the time passed,but that's not meaning you'd never loved.

    回覆刪除
  3. 不同意。不論是哪種愛,總是需要經過摩擦、磨合。至少在我所經歷的世代,無阻礙無法改變的愛,不復存在。

    回覆刪除
  4. I agree. Because the author always wrote the impressing poems which can be published so good

    回覆刪除
  5. I don't agree , his love is too perfect, I think love must have some mistake.

    回覆刪除
  6. The combine of two hearts should not have impediments. If there are impediments and the love is not love. Love is perfect and unchanging

    回覆刪除
  7. 作者已經移除這則留言。

    回覆刪除
  8. No, love always has impediments.Only challenge those things and over them,that is love.

    回覆刪除
  9. I don't agree Shakespeare's definition of love, in my opinion, love isn't exist in real life, there is only likely in reality.

    回覆刪除
  10. No obstruction can not make love stronger.

    回覆刪除
  11. No, I think perfect love is not exist, mistakes make our love more completed.

    回覆刪除
  12. 3.I disagree,because love needs to be tempered. It is impossible that love is perfect at first.

    回覆刪除
  13. I disagree, love has impediments.

    回覆刪除
  14. I think is too much.

    回覆刪除
  15. yes,i agree
    i think love can exist in any form

    回覆刪除
  16. No,love need more challenge,it can't survive without struggle.

    回覆刪除
  17. No, I don't agree that. Because the author thinks love is the perfect and unchanging. But in fact, love is not perfect and it might has the impediments.

    回覆刪除
  18. Disagree, because lover may quarrel or go through some difficult, but they finally overcome, love becomes strong.

    回覆刪除
  19. I disagree.Because love need some obstruct. It is very important

    回覆刪除
  20. No, I think Shakespeare pursues the perfect too much.

    回覆刪除
  21. No I don't agree. People will separate by many things. Families, religions, work, and so on. That's the reason why I don't think if " admits impendiments, love is not love. Which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remove to remove, then love is not love."

    回覆刪除
  22. No, I believe love that survived after storm is much stronger than love that comes easily

    回覆刪除
  23. Not agree with his opinion. There are different kinds of love, his love is only one of them. Man's love will changes by time, although some will keep the same. Mostly, they change.

    回覆刪除
  24. 1.No, Shakespeare said” The course of true love never did run smooth “, that’s contradictory.
    Reply

    回覆刪除
  25. No, l unsure my lover will love me forever. Love and life is different. Love is not perfect

    回覆刪除
  26. 3. Yes. I agree. If it has impediment, Love is not love.

    回覆刪除
  27. No love always impediments

    回覆刪除
  28. 3. Yes. Because love is the greatest thing on the world.

    回覆刪除
  29. Yes in this poem speaker said love is perfect and can't change, love can't susceptible same as me , I think love can stop by anything if you meet your MR right.

    回覆刪除
  30. No, love not always perfect.

    回覆刪除
  31. disagree, there is no perfect love.

    回覆刪除
  32. No, I disagree. But I think overcome all difficultes is true love.

    回覆刪除
  33. No,if two people falling love with each other,they may separate by many things such as the different concept or family problem.

    回覆刪除
  34. 1. Agree. He think love is unwavering and can pass the test of the time, and so do I.

    回覆刪除
  35. Yes, I agree.Because true love shouldn't be obstructed.

    回覆刪除
  36. Agree, because if love is a real love,it will not have impediment between two people, no matter what happens, they will 渡過 together.

    回覆刪除
  37. If the Shakespeare’s perfect love were the true love, then there is no love in the world.

    回覆刪除
  38. I agree the love is eternal. But it may face some impediment that you need to solve.

    回覆刪除
  39. Yes, I agree. Love can’t not change, if have impediment, is not true love.

    回覆刪除
  40. i think the perfect love is not exist

    回覆刪除
  41. No.Because I think love is not perfect and unchanging,it might be defective or changed.

    回覆刪除
  42. I'm not agree with it. Love may have challenges and is susceptible to time. Because everyone is individual that makes us have difference with each other.

    回覆刪除
  43. 3. Not absolutely. If we want to love others and be loved. We need to face everything that we come into. In other words, we need to deal with the problem together. But it is depends on we love each other. If one of the person does not love one another, love could not be anything.

    回覆刪除
  44. No, I don't agree. Because people must have argument.

    回覆刪除
  45. 3.No,I don't agree. There are no perfect couple in the world. I think that we should grow better together. We can think our lover is not perfect that think she is bad and improper. I think that just true love.

    回覆刪除
  46. Yes, I agree with his definition of love.
    Because love can change everything and every person.
    Our world is built by love, or we couldn’t survive on this world.

    回覆刪除
  47. 3. I disagree because love maybe will be detroyed

    回覆刪除