2026年9月24日 星期四

Lesson 2: Are You Afraid of Food




 

60 則留言 :

  1. I have a peanut allergy.
    She is allergic to cats.
    He has a food allergy.
    I am allergic to seafood.
    My sister is allergic to milk.
    Are you allergic to eggs?
    I have an allergy to pollen.
    He is allergic to dogs.
    She has a severe allergy to nuts.
    I am allergic to dust.

    回覆刪除
  2. I have a dust allergy. When I see dust, I often sneeze. My nose gets itchy, and my eyes become watery. I hope I feel better soon.

    回覆刪除
  3. I am allergic to dairy products.
    Because of my allergy, I cannot drink milk.
    Milk makes me feel sick.
    So, I also avoid cheese and ice cream.
    Before I eat, I always check the ingredients.
    Sometimes, I forget to check them.
    If I eat dairy products, I may have an allergic reaction.
    My family knows about my allergy.
    They help me choose foods without dairy products.
    Because of my allergy, I am always careful about what I eat.

    回覆刪除
  4. 1.My sister is an malnourished
    2.and mom is an dietician
    3.The reason my younger sister is malnourished is that she is a picky eater.
    4. So, my mother came up with many ways to help my younger sister.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.

    回覆刪除
  5. 1. I often sneeze when I wake up.
    2. My nose feels itchy in the morning.
    3. I have a runny nose because of allergies.
    4. My eyes become red when I have allergies.
    5. Dust can make my allergies worse.
    6. I try to stay away from dust.
    7. I wear a mask when I go outside.
    8. I drink more water when I feel sick.
    9. My allergies are worse on some days.
    10. I hope my allergies get better soon.

    回覆刪除
  6. Good food keeps us healthy. However, some people have a food allergy. For example, they cannot eat dairy products. Eating these foods can make them sick. They might even get a stomach infection. To stay safe, they should see a dietician. This expert can help them choose right foods. Then, they can eat safely every day. It is important to know about our body. Healthy eating brings a happy life.
    51151139

    回覆刪除
  7. 1.Sneezing nonstop.
    2.My nose is blocked again.
    3.Itchy eyes.
    4.My nose keeps running.
    5.Seasonal allergies.
    6.hay fever.
    7.Blowing my nose caused my nose to crack.
    8.Itchy red rash.
    9.Wear a mask to prevent allergies.
    10. runny nose.

    回覆刪除
  8. 1. I have allergies.
    2. I am allergic to peanuts.
    3. I am allergic to cats.
    4. My nose is itchy.
    5. I keep sneezing.
    6. My eyes are red.
    7. I have a runny nose.
    8. My skin is itchy.
    9. I need some medicine.
    10. I need to see a doctor.

    回覆刪除
  9. Allergies are common in daily life. Some people are allergic to peanuts, milk, or seafood. Others are allergic to cats, dogs, or dust. My sister is allergic to milk. My friend has a peanut allergy. Allergies can cause sneezing or itching. We should check food ingredients before eating. Knowing our allergies helps us stay safe. We should respect other people’s allergies. Taking care of each other is important.

    回覆刪除
  10. Many people have food allergies today.
    A food allergy can make people feel very sick.
    Peanuts and dairy are common allergens.
    Adrenalin is used to treat a bad allergic reaction.
    Some doctors say our environment is too clean now.
    Babies need to get exposed to some dirt and bacteria.
    This helps their immune system grow strong.
    The immune system is our body's defense against infection.
    Some parents buy expensive "free-from" food for their kids.
    But experts say we should not be afraid of our food.

    回覆刪除
  11. 1. Some people are allergic to certain foods.
    2. Food allergies can cause serious reactions.
    3. Even a small amount of food can cause an allergy.
    4. People can have allergies to milk, eggs, or nuts.
    5. Some allergies can happen when people touch or breathe in something.
    6. Our immune system protects our body from harmful things.
    7. Bacteria can live in our gut and help our body.
    8. Being too clean may increase the risk of some allergies.
    9. We should eat healthy food to keep our bodies strong.
    10. Not everyone needs to eat free-from food if they do not have an allergy.

    回覆刪除
  12. Allergies are common.
    Many things can cause allergies.
    Food can cause allergies.
    Dust can cause allergies.
    Pollen can cause allergies.
    Some people are allergic to animals.
    People may sneeze a lot.
    Their eyes may itch.
    We should stay away from things that cause allergies.
    This can help us feel better.
    51151130陳佳妤

    回覆刪除
  13. 51151129 陳柔穎
    Food allergies can be dangerous. Some foods can cause allergies. She is allergic to milk, so she needs to avoid foods she is allergic to. Reading food labels is important for her. This food contains milk, so she cannot eat it. She gets a rash after eating shrimp. Eating the wrong food can make her sick. She always tells others about her food allergy. Be careful when trying new foods.

    回覆刪除
  14. 51151109 謝旻勳2026年9月30日 上午9:27

    * I have a peanut allergy.
    * His pollen allergy acts up in spring.
    * Dust can trigger an allergy attack.
    * She developed a sudden milk allergy.
    * Does this dish contain any allergens?
    * My cat allergy makes my eyes water.
    * He takes medicine for his allergy.
    * An allergy occurs when the immune system overreacts.
    * Always check food labels for safety.
    * A severe allergy requires immediate medical help.

    回覆刪除
  15. 51151124邱彥瑀
    Some people are allergic to certain foods, such as dairy products or nuts. These foods can be an allergen for them. If they eat something they are allergic to, they may have anaphylaxis, which is a serious allergic reaction. Their immune system reacts too strongly to the allergen. If they get an infection, a doctor may give them an antibiotic. Doctors also use sterile tools to help prevent infection. People should learn about their allergies and avoid foods that may make them sick.

    回覆刪除
  16. I have a food allergy.

    Peanuts can cause an allergy.

    The immune system protects our body.

    Babies need to be exposed to bacteria.

    We should keep our hands clean.

    Some people are allergic to wheat.

    Gluten is found in some foods.

    Antibiotics can treat bacterial infections.

    Rickets can make bones weak.

    Adrenaline can treat a severe allergic reaction.

    回覆刪除
  17. I am allergic to cats.Whenever I see a cat, I feel a little comfortable.If I touch a cat.l didn't think good . My eyes may also become red and uncomfortable.I always wash my hands after touching them.My family knows about my allergy.They help me stay away from cats.They help me stay away from cats. I still like cat.
    51151121 謝東橙

    回覆刪除


  18. 1. Some people have a food allergy.
    2. A tiny peanut can cause a big reaction.
    3. An allergy makes you feel ill.
    4. Today, our world is too clean.
    5. A dietician talks about this problem.
    6. Babies need to touch dogs and dirt.
    7. These things help build up good bacteria.
    8. Good bacteria will live in their gut.
    9. A very sterile environment is not good.
    10. A little dirt makes our immune system stronger.
    51151156 謝承佑

    回覆刪除
  19. 1. She is allergic to peanuts. 
    2. Peanuts can cause allergic reactions. 
    3. Allergies make you sick. 
    4. We discuss food allergies today. 
    5. Too clean causes more allergies. 
    6. My friend has a wheat allergy. 
    7. She avoids allergen foods. 
    8. Free-from foods treat allergies. 
    9. Adrenalin treats anaphylaxis. 
    10. Adrenalin treats severe allergies.

    回覆刪除
  20. 51151154賴姵諺
    I have allergies, so I sneeze a lot. My nose and eyes are itchy, and I have a runny nose. I am allergic to cats, and dust makes me sneeze. When my allergies are bad, I feel bad. I need some medicine and want to feel better. I hope my allergies will go away soon.

    回覆刪除
  21. 51151103
    Some people are allergic to some foods. An allergy can make them sick. A dietician can give advice about food. We should keep food sterile and clean. Good sanitation keeps us healthy. Bacteria can cause an infection. An antibiotic can kill harmful bacteria. A strong immune system protects our body. Some children are malnourished because they do not have enough food. Some allergens can cause anaphylaxis.

    回覆刪除
  22. It only takes a tiny piece of peanut to cause a big allergic reaction in some people.
    An allergy by the way, is a condition that makes you feel ill after eating, touching or breathing in a particular substance.
    And food allergies are the subject of today's show.
    The immune system is our body's defence against infection.
    And through exposure to lots of things in our environment – that's family, pets, dirt and so on – young babies meet different bacteria for the first time which colonise – or live and grow in – their guts.
    Yes, but in a sterile environment babies don't get exposed to – or don't meet – a wide enough variety of bacteria.
    And there's a theory that being too clean and bacteria-free – now we have soap, antibiotics and better sanitation – has lead to an increase in allergies.
    I have a friend who has an allergy to gluten – a protein found in wheat and some other grains – and she has to be very careful about what she eats so she doesn't get ill.
    An injection of adrenalin can be used to treat anaphylaxis – or severe allergic reactions – to insect stings, foods, drugs, and other allergens.
    Antibiotics such as penicillin treat bacterial infections and aspirin is a painkiller you might take for a headache.

    回覆刪除
  23. Today's topic is allergies.Some people are allergic to peanuts,little peanuts make them sick. Allergy is a bad body reaction,adrenalin can treats serious allergies. Too clean is not always good. Babies meet many germs at birth,germs help their immune system. Clean homes may cause food allergies.Some people fear food for allergies. 51151125王庭廷

    回覆刪除
  24. 51151148王庭凰
    Some people have allergies.
    Food can cause allergies.
    Bacteria are everywhere.
    We need some bacteria.
    Pets have bacteria too.
    So, we should not clean too much.
    Some people cannot eat gluten.
    Vitamin D is important.
    It helps our bones.
    Medicine can help with allergies.

    回覆刪除
  25. I have an allergy to nuts. I am allergic to peanuts. Yesterday, I ate some peanuts with my friends. After that, I felt very sick. My skin became red and itchy. I also had trouble breathing. My immune system reacted to the peanuts. My family called an ambulance. The doctor gave me an injection of adrenalin. After the treatment, I felt much better. 學號51101163

    回覆刪除
  26. Food allergies are a big problem. Some food can make us sick. Peanuts can be dangerous. Why do we get sick? Maybe we are too clean. Babies need some dirt. They should play with pets. Dirt has good bacteria. Good bacteria can protect our body. So do not be too clean.
    51151106張語芹

    回覆刪除
  27. My Allergy
    I have an allergy to some foods.
One day, I ate an allergen and felt sick.
My mom took me to see a dietician.
She told me to check my food carefully.
She said dairy products can be healthy.
Good sanitation can prevent infection.
Our immune system protects us from disease.
Sometimes, doctors use antibioticsto treat infections.
Children need vitamin D to prevent rickets.
Luckily, I did not have anaphylaxis.
    51151158

    回覆刪除
  28. • I am a student studying the human immune system.
    • Bad sanitation can cause a dangerous infection.
    • Doctors use a strong antibiotic to cure it.
    • Many patients are allergic to different things.
    • A serious food allergy can be dangerous.
    • Some people cannot eat any dairy products.
    • The nut is a very common allergen.
    • A shot of adrenalin can save a patient.
    • Hospital tools must be completely sterile and clean.
    • Healthy food helps children who are malnourished.

    回覆刪除
  29. 51151101林霈瑜
    Allergies can truly make life miserable. They cause severe discomfort—such as sneezing and a runny nose—and, in extreme cases, can even be life-threatening. Such consequences are genuinely frightening. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies, please take good care of yourself and avoid exposure to the allergens that trigger your reactions. If you do not have allergies, consider yourself very fortunate.
    There are many types of allergies, such as those to cat dander, dust, or seafood. Dealing with allergies is both troublesome and frustrating; being unable to cuddle a cat or enjoy seafood is a real shame. I sincerely hope you are never troubled by allergies—that is my wish for you. After all, any form of allergy is a truly unpleasant experience. Allergies cause suffering, so please be sure to stay away from allergens.

    回覆刪除
  30. 51151113許智捷
    Good nutrition is important for keeping our bodies healthy and strong. A dietician can give us advice on how to maintain a balanced diet. We should eat a variety of healthy foods every day. Fruits and vegetables provide many vitamins and minerals, while protein helps our bodies grow and repair muscles. Whole grains give us energy and help with digestion. Drinking enough water is also important for maintaining good health. We should avoid eating too much sugar, salt, and unhealthy fat. Eating a balanced diet can help prevent many diseases. Regular exercise and healthy eating should be part of our daily lives. By following a dietician’s advice and making healthy food choices, we can live a healthier and happier life.

    回覆刪除
  31. A professional dietician explained that while historical issues like poor sanitation, bacterial infections, and malnourished children with rickets in formerly colonized regions are now managed with sterile environments and antibiotics, modern focus has shifted to food safety. She noted that having an allergy is common—such as being allergic to dairy—where an allergen causes the immune system to trigger severe anaphylaxis and an adrenalin rush. Thus, far from being nuts, taking care of your health is vital. 51151119陳品菕

    回覆刪除
  32. 1.My grandma is a dietician
    2.I having an allergy
    3.My grandpa has rickets
    4.My sister always be nuts when she goes shopping
    5. My immune system is very weak
    6. I don't like dairy products
    7. When my dad gets excited, his adrenaline levels go up.
    8. My little brother is allergic to seafood.
    9.My sister is malnourished
    10. My mom really loves dairy products.

    回覆刪除
  33. 1. I have allergic rhinitis.
    2. I am often allergic to dust.
    3. My immune system is in bad shape.
    4. Some people suffer from other allergies.
    5. A weak immune system can lead to wound infection.
    6. Nutritionists remind everyone that a balanced diet can boost the immune system.
    7. A balanced diet can boost the immune system and prevent malnutrition.
    8. Allergy symptoms and sources are numerous.
    9. Dairy products may also cause allergies.
    10. The immune system is really important.

    回覆刪除
  34. Allergies are common. Some people have food allergies. Peanuts can cause allergies. Pollen can also cause allergies. Dust can make us sneeze. Pets may cause allergies too. Mold can cause allergies. Allergies can make us feel sick. We should keep our home clean. We should avoid things that cause allergies. 51151147李幸芸

    回覆刪除
  35. I learned a lot in today's class.
    For example It turns out that young babies shouldn't be in an environment that is too clean.
    There are so many symptoms of allergies.
    It all makes one feel terrible.
    It still cannot be cured.
    It can only be stabilized with medication.
    I am grateful to my parents.
    Give me a body that isn't prone to allerg
    The immune system is very important.
    So, we should exercise more and get more sleep.

    回覆刪除
  36. Many people today live in very clean homes.
    Babies do not touch enough good bacteria.
    This makes their immune systems weak.
    So, many people get food allergies.
    Many people buy expensive free-from food.
    They stop eating bread or milk without a reason.
    Some parents give this food to their kids.
    These kids miss key vitamins.
    They can get sick and stay weak.
    We should eat normal food and stay healthy.

    回覆刪除
  37. 51151115 楊佩恩
    An allergy is an adverse reaction triggered by consuming or coming into contact with certain substances. Allergies stem from various causes, and symptoms can differ widely. Many people frequently sneeze due to airborne pollen during the spring season. Interactions with cats or dogs can also trigger respiratory discomfort. Dust mites lurking in mattresses and sofas are among the most common allergens found in the home. Food allergies—such as those to seafood, peanuts, eggs, or milk—should not be overlooked either. Chemicals found in certain cleaning products or fragrances can also irritate the skin, causing itching, redness, or swelling. Common symptoms upon exposure to these allergens include a runny nose, sneezing, and itchy eyes. To minimize allergic reactions, it is important to keep one's living environment clean. Identifying your specific allergens and seeking professional medical advice when necessary can help foster a more comfortable and healthy lifestyle.

    回覆刪除
  38. • I am a student studying the human immune system.
    • Bad sanitation can cause a dangerous infection.
    • Doctors use a strong antibiotic to cure it.
    • Many patients are allergic to different things.
    • A serious food allergy can be dangerous.
    • Some people cannot eat any dairy products.
    • The nut is a very common allergen.
    • A shot of adrenalin can save a patient.
    • Hospital tools must be completely sterile and clean.
    • Healthy food helps children who are malnourished.
    51151104

    回覆刪除
  39. Allergies are a very common health problems.
    Some people are allergic to pollen and dust mites.
    Some people are also allergic to pets.
    Foods can also trigger allergic reactions.
    There are also some people who are allergic to dairy products.
    Chemical substances can also make people feel uncomfortable.
    When an allergic reaction occurs, you may experience a runny nose or sneezing.
    They should stay away from things that cause their allergies.
    Keeping our homes clean can help reduce some allergens
    Therefore, we should learn about allergies and take good care of ourselves.

    回覆刪除
  40. 1. I have allergies.
    2. I am allergic to peanuts.
    3. I am allergic to cats.
    4. My nose is itchy.
    5. I keep sneezing.
    6. My eyes are red.
    7. I have a runny nose.
    8. My skin is itchy.
    9. I need some medicine.
    10. I need to see a doctor.
    51151155林知宥

    回覆刪除
  41. 1. I have allergic rhinitis.
    2. I am often allergic to dust.
    3. My immune system is in bad shape.
    4. Some people suffer from other allergies.
    5. A weak immune system can lead to wound infection.
    6. Nutritionists remind everyone that a balanced diet can boost the immune system.
    7. A balanced diet can boost the immune system and prevent malnutrition.
    8. Allergy symptoms and sources are numerous.
    9. Dairy products may also cause allergies.
    10. The immune system is really important.
    51151107

    回覆刪除
  42. 51151142
    1. Some people are allergic to certain foods.
    2. Food allergies can cause serious reactions.
    3. Even a small amount of food can cause an allergy.
    4. People can have allergies to milk, eggs, or nuts.
    5. Some allergies can happen when people touch or breathe in something.
    6. Our immune system protects our body from harmful things.
    7. Bacteria can live in our gut and help our body.
    8. Being too clean may increase the risk of some allergies.
    9. We should eat healthy food to keep our bodies strong.
    10. Not everyone needs to eat free-from food if they do not have an allergy.

    回覆刪除
  43. I have an allergy.
    I am allergic to cats.
    I like cats, but I cannot touch them.
    When I see a cat, I sneeze.
    My nose is itchy.
    My eyes are red.
    I have a runny nose.
    I feel uncomfortable.
    So, I stay away from cats.
    Then, I feel better.

    51151131 黃郁涵

    回覆刪除
  44. 51151149王品涵
    Allergies are common in daily life. Some people are allergic to peanuts, milk, or seafood. Others are allergic to cats, dogs, or dust. My sister is allergic to milk. My friend has a peanut allergy. Allergies can cause sneezing or itching. We should check food ingredients before eating. Knowing our allergies helps us stay safe. We should respect other people’s allergies. Taking care of each other is important.

    回覆刪除
  45. 51151134
    To help prevent an infection, the dietician recommended maintaining a strict level of sanitation in the kitchen to ensure the food remains virtually sterile, which prevents harmful bacteria from trying to colonize the gut, while also avoiding any known allergen that could trigger an allergic reaction or severe allergy that might compromise the patient's immune system and require a heavy course of an antibiotic.

    回覆刪除
  46. 51151157 楊昱靜
    There are many allergen in the world.For example my sister can’t eat seafood because she is allergic to it .If she eat that ,it could cause very serious problems.
    Then how should we treat severe allergies?
    Doctor will use adrenaline to treat it. Some people have mild allergy symptoms. However, if it is a very serious symptom, it may endanger life. Even death. So don't joke around with people who are allergic.
    Because there is a possibility of very serious consequences.

    回覆刪除
  47. 51151141
    David had a severe food allergy, so he felt allergic to almost everything he ate. Seeking help, he visited a wise dietician who gave him surprising advice. She explained that good bacteria must colonize our gut to keep us healthy. Therefore, living in a completely sterile room is actually bad for us. Friendly microbes train the immune system to fight off real danger. Without this training, a tiny bacterial infection could easily take over. When people get sick, doctors might prescribe a strong antibiotic. However, maintaining proper public sanitation is much better than relying on medicine. In the end, David learned that balance is the true secret to health.

    回覆刪除
  48. 51151140陳苡綺
    Some people are allergic to certain foods, such as milk, eggs, and nuts.
    An allergy can cause skin problems or make it difficult to breathe.
    An allergen is a substance that can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
    In serious cases, anaphylaxis can happen and may be life-threatening.
    Because of this, a dietitian can help people choose safe and healthy foods.
    For example, dairy products like milk and cheese are healthy for many people, but some people cannot eat them.
    A healthy diet can also help our immune system protect us from infection.
    However, poor sanitation can cause many illnesses, especially in places without clean water.
    Children who do not get enough healthy food may become malnourished and develop diseases such as rickets.
    When people are frightened or excited, their bodies produce adrenaline, which makes their hearts beat faster.

    回覆刪除
  49. I am allergic to milk.

    I has an allergy to milk.

    I am a dietician.

    The doctor works in a sterile room at the hospital.

    A strong immune system helps people keep healthy.

    I like every dairy.

    This children is malnourished.

    This idea is too nuts.

    Peanut are a common allergen.

    Rickets is a bone disease.

    回覆刪除
  50. 51151135
    I am allergic to milk.

    I has an allergy to milk.

    I am a dietician.

    The doctor works in a sterile room at the hospital.

    A strong immune system helps people keep healthy.

    I like every dairy.

    This children is malnourished.

    This idea is too nuts.

    Peanut are a common allergen.

    Rickets is a bone disease.
    回覆

    回覆刪除
  51. I learned a lot in today's class.
    For example It turns out that young babies shouldn't be in an environment that is too clean.
    There are so many symptoms of allergies.
    It all makes one feel terrible.
    It still cannot be cured.
    It can only be stabilized with medication.
    I am grateful to my parents.
    Give me a body that isn't prone to allerg
    The immune system is very important.
    So, we should exercise more and get more sleep.
    51151132

    回覆刪除
  52. 51151112 柯沛圻
    1.He has an allergy life.
    2.She will become a dietician in the future.
    3.He infects Covid 19.
    4.Taiwan has been colonize by China for hundreds years ago.
    5.His immune system is better than hers.
    6.This medicine has a lot of antibiotic.
    7.John always have diary products in the morning.
    8.When I was racing, I always felt that my adrenalin going.
    9.Her allergen is peanuts.
    10.The baby was in the sterile box yesterday.

    回覆刪除
  53. 51151152林沛岑
    1.I am allergic to peanuts.
    2.Diet affects one's constitution.
    3.Newborns are exposed to only a limited variety of bacteria.
    4.People with allergies need to pay attention to their dietary habits.
    5.Exposure to various elements allows newborns to accumulate bacteria that will subsequently colonize their gut.
    6.Families that are extremely cleanliness-conscious make children prone to allergies.
    7.A newborn's immune system undergoes a transition during the first month of life.
    8.Insect bites can also cause allergic reactions.
    9.Eating nuts can improve your health, but it can also cause allergic reactions.
    10.Children in impoverished countries have fragile bones due to malnutrition.

    回覆刪除
  54. 51151153 林子媗
    There are many allergens in the world that bother us.
    I have an allergic reaction every morning when I wake up and am exposed to very cold air. So I always wear a mask when I go out in the morning. My mom told me it's related to the immune system. Allergies can even be fatal for some people, so allergies are not something to be taken lightly for everyone.
    Some doctors will prescribe antihistamines to reduce the suffering of allergy sufferers. Hygiene is also important; environmental pollution can also harm the body.

    回覆刪除