2026年9月29日 星期二

Your country


 

43 則留言 :

  1. 411506039- 阮氏秋玄

    回覆刪除
  2. 甲玉慶貞(411506102)sky

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 甲玉慶貞 .hello .i am sky . i am from VietNam . VietNam is a beautiful country. vietnamese food is delicious and famous . DaNang is a beautiful city in VietNam .VietNam has many beautiful places .Banhmi is another popular VietNam food .HoChiMinh city is the largest city in VietNam .vietnam has many beautiful mountains.i really love VietNam

      刪除
  3. 林儀倫 Hello.I am Yilun Lin. I am from Taiwan. Taiwan is a beautiful country.Taiwan’s people are friendly. There are a lot of delicious foods in this country.So, everyone should visit my country.I love Taiwan’s bubble milk tea.Because it is very unbelievable. Welcoming to Taiwan. See you later.

    回覆刪除
  4. 陳珈絜 Hello everyone,
    I would like to introduce Taiwan.
    Taiwan is home to many historical sites and delicious foods,as well as numerous temples and festivals.Its technology industry is also renowned,and bubble tea is a famous Taiwanese beverage.The people here are friendly and welcoming,which is why I love Taiwan and take great pride in it.

    回覆刪除
  5. 廖羽喬Hello everyone, my name is Yumi, and I live in Taichung, Taiwan.
    Taiwan is a beautiful country. You can enjoy the sunshine in summer and experience the cooler temperatures in winter. Taiwan is a beautiful island with mountains, beaches, and many natural landscapes.
    Taiwan also has lots of delicious food, such as beef noodles, stinky tofu, and many other local dishes.
    Taiwan is also famous for its warm and friendly people. Most people are very kind and willing to help others.
    I really love Taiwan, and I’m very happy to live here.

    回覆刪除
  6. 阮氏燕兒
    I come from Hoang Hoa, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam. I just want to say that my country is very beautiful. Vietnam has an S-shaped map. My hometown is a small place, but it has many beautiful tourist attractions. Vietnam has four seasons: spring, summer, autumn, and winter. The weather in my country is quite pleasant, with a good balance of sunshine and rain. If you have a chance, I hope you can come to Vietnam and explore this beautiful country. You can discover our culture, friendly people, delicious food, and spiritual traditions. Vietnam is also rich in natural resources and minerals. I am proud of my country, and I hope you will have a chance to visit Vietnam someday.

    回覆刪除
  7. 411509621- 莊淑涵I am from Taiwan. The most famous landmark in my country is Taipei 101. The island is small and shaped like a sweet potato. The highest mountain in Taiwan is Yushan (Jade Mountain). Hehuanshan is also a great place to visit, and you can even ride a small train there. The trees there have been growing for many years. Nantou is home to the Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village theme park. You can also take a cable car ride there. Dahu in Miaoli is famous for its strawberries. Kenting in Pingtung offers a unique and charming seaside experience.

    回覆刪除

  8. 411510101黃宥瑄
    My country is Taiwan. 🇹🇼
    Taiwan is surrounded by the sea.
    We have many tasty foods, such as bubble tea.
    It rains a lot in Taiwan.
    We have many different kinds of land.
    Taiwan has many animals, such as the Formosan black bear.
    Taiwan has many different cultures.
    We have Indigenous people and migrant workers.
    We also have many beautiful places to visit, such as Sun Moon Lake.
    The sea around Taiwan is also very beautiful.
    Most importantly, people in Taiwan are kind and friendly.

    回覆刪除
  9. 411509613吳鈁語
    I am from Taiwan. My country has a lot of delicious food, such as bubble tea and stinky tofu. It also boasts beautiful scenery, including places like Wuling and Xuhai. Taiwanese people are friendly and welcoming. I am very fortunate to have been born in Taiwan. The country offers excellent social benefits to its citizens, and it is a wonderful place to visit. Everyone is welcome to come and experience it.

    回覆刪除
  10. 411510062-洪立威 I’m from Taiwan. Taiwan is a beautiful island in Asia. It is famous for its delicious food, beautiful nature, and friendly people. Taiwan also has many night markets and modern cities. I am proud to introduce Taiwan to people from other countries.

    回覆刪除
  11. 葉詩鶯 (411505376)
    Hello. I am Oanh. I am from Vietnam. Vietnam is a beautiful country. Vietnamese people are friendly and kind. There are many delicious foods in Vietnam. I really like eating pho because it is delicious and has a special taste. I hope everyone can visit Vietnam and try Vietnamese food. Welcome to Vietnam.

    回覆刪除
  12. 411505203-梁紅寶玉Vietnam is a small and beautiful country in Southeast Asia.
    It has a long history and a rich culture.
    Although Vietnam experienced many wars in the past, it is now a peaceful country.
    Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and the country has a long coastline.
    Because of its location, Vietnam has many beautiful natural landscapes.
    For example, there are mountains, rivers, rice fields, and beautiful beaches.
    Vietnam also has a tropical climate, so the weather is generally warm.
    Besides its beautiful scenery, Vietnam is famous for its delicious food.
    Vietnamese people are also friendly and hospitable.
    For these reasons, Vietnam is a popular destination for tourists from around the world.

    回覆刪除
  13. 阮玉明舒
    Ho Chi Minh City is a busy and lively city in southern Vietnam. It is famous for its unique culture, friendly people, and exciting daily life. You can see traditional Vietnamese culture mixed with modern lifestyles everywhere. I especially love the food here, such as banh mi, pho, com tam, and many kinds of street food. The city can be crowded and noisy, but I think that is what makes it special. For me, Ho Chi Minh City is not just a place to live, but a place full of memories, food, culture, and everyday moments that I really miss when I am far away.

    回覆刪除
  14. 莫氏玉:Hi, I am from Vietnam, the place where I was born. It is a beautiful country with an S-shaped land. The weather here is warm and sunny most of the time. You can see many green mountains and big rivers everywhere. My country is famous for its delicious street food. I love Pho and Vietnamese coffee the most. People here are very friendly and always smile at everyone. Life here is simple but very peaceful. Many tourists love to visit my country every year. We have a rich history and a unique culture. I am happy to live here and I love my homeland very much.

    回覆刪除
  15. 411510923黃雨萱

    Taiwan is a beautiful island. The capital city is Taipei. Taiwan has many beautiful mountains and beaches. Taiwan is famous for its delicious food. People love bubble tea in Taiwan. Taiwan also has many night markets. People in Taiwan are very friendly. Taiwan has many interesting festivals. Taiwan is famous for its technology. I am proud to be from Taiwan.

    回覆刪除
  16. 411511220黃竹郁

    Taiwan has a lot of delicious food, such as bubble tea, meatballs, and stinky tofu. Taiwan also has many beautiful places to visit, including mountains, beaches, and night markets. People can enjoy different kinds of food and experience local culture at night markets. Taiwan is also famous for Taipei 101 and its beautiful scenery. I think Taiwan is a great place to travel because it has delicious food, beautiful views, and a unique culture. I am proud to be from Taiwan, and I hope more people can visit Taiwan and learn more about my country.

    回覆刪除
  17. 411522920蔡至勛
    Taiwan is beautiful, featuring towering mountains and stunning seas. Summers are hot, and the food is delicious. Our capital is Taipei, home to the famous Taipei 101. The people of Taiwan are warm and hospitable; you are welcome to visit.

    回覆刪除
  18. 411580981 余芙菡
    Halo, everyone.
    I'm Ina .
    I am form Tiwain.
    The people here Everyone speaks Chinese.However, there are also many foreigners in Taiwan.There are also many foreign cultures. Especially regarding food and religion.
    There are also many restaurants featuring international cuisine.Convenience stores in Taiwan are incredibly convenient.
    The breakfast and night market offerings are also very extensive. Hand-shaken beverage shops are everywhere.There are also many different types of fruit.Perhaps this is the reason why so many people enjoy visiting Taiwan.

    回覆刪除
  19. 名字:阮武黃茹 , 411505245
    -I am from Vietnam, if you come to Vietnam, I recommend you visit Tay Ninh because it is my hometown.
    Tay Ninh is in the south of Vietnam. There are many interesting places to visit in Tay Ninh. The most famous place is Ba Den Mountain. It is the highest mountain in southern Vietnam. Ba Den Mountain is a sacred place and has many old stories and legends. Every year, many tourists come here to visit and pray. Tay Ninh is also famous for vegetarian food. We also have many kinds of rice paper and flavored salt. If you come to Vietnam, I hope you can visit my hometown one day.

    回覆刪除
  20. 411509605林淯羚
    My country is Taiwan. Taiwan is a democratic country, and it is next to China. It is surrounded by the sea, so there are many beautiful mountains and places to visit. The weather in Taiwan is usually very hot. People in Taiwan are friendly and kind, so Taiwan is a very humane country. We speak Chinese in Taiwan. There are also many delicious foods in night markets. One of the most famous drinks in Taiwan is pearl milk tea.

    回覆刪除
  21. 411501631-許慧珍
    1. Taiwan has lively night markets in the evening.
    2. Delicious bubble tea.
    3. A huge number of scooters.
    4. Diverse culture, featuring temples and indigenous communities.
    5. Home to the Taipei 101 skyscraper.
    6. Though small, Taiwan is surrounded by beautiful scenery in every direction.
    7. 7-Eleven and FamilyMart stores are everywhere.
    8. The first country in Asia to legalize same-sex marriage.
    9. Frequent typhoons during the summer holidays.
    10. Beautiful Taiwan cherry blossoms.

    回覆刪除
  22. 411510088 方昕愉
    I am from Taiwan.I come from Tainan.Taiwan is also famous for its friendly people.Taiwan is a beautiful island .Here has many delicious foods, like bubble milk tea.Take scooters is also a common way to travel around Taiwan.Taipei 101 is most famous landmarks in Taiwan. Night markets are also an important part of Taiwanese culture.I think Taiwan is a warm and interesting place that is worth visiting.I love my country.

    回覆刪除
  23. 411522857 林玄德
    Taiwan is a beautiful island. It is in East Asia. The island is surrounded by the sea. The capital city is Taipei. Taipei 101 is a famous landmark. Taiwan has many beautiful mountains. It also has great beaches and hot springs. There are many traditional temples here. You can see a lot of scooters on the streets. Above all, Taiwan has a lot of delicious food.

    回覆刪除
  24. 411506110-阮德幸
    1. Vietnam is a beautiful S-shaped country in Southeast Asia.
    2. Our capital is Hanoi, with a thousand-year history of culture and heritage.
    3. Ho Chi Minh City is the most bustling and vibrant place.
    4. Our country has Ha Long Bay, recognized by UNESCO as a World Natural Heritage site.
    5. From the mountains to the islands, the scenery everywhere is beautiful.
    6. Vietnam has a very resilient history of national defense.
    7. Vietnamese people are always friendly and hospitable.
    8. Our country consists of 54 ethnic groups.
    9. Vietnamese Pho and Banh mi are very famous.
    10. I am very proud of my homeland, Vietnam.

    回覆刪除
  25. Hello everyone my name is 阮草玲, and my country is located in Southeast Asia. Vietnam has 54 ethnic groups, with the Kinh people being the largest ethnic group.Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, and Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city. My country has many beautiful heritage sites, such as Hoi An Ancient Town, the Complex of Hue Monuments, and the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long.Some famous Vietnamese dishes are pho, banh mi, bun cha, and fresh spring rolls.

    回覆刪除
  26. 411401441張育慈
    Taiwan is a beautiful island in East Asia, known as "Formosa."
    It has a great mix of modern cities, stunning nature, and delicious food like bubble tea and night market snacks.Taiwanese people are friendly and welcoming, making it a wonderful place to visit.There are also many fun attractions, such as Alishan, Muzha, and so on.

    回覆刪除
  27. 裴氏心 411520781
    Hi everyone im from Vietnam. Vietnam is a beautiful country in Southeast Asia. It has a long history and a rich culture. Vietnam also has many beautiful places to visit. Vietnamese people are friendly and welcoming. Vietnamese food is famous around the world. My favorite Vietnamese food is banh cuon. I love banh cuon because it is soft and delicious. I also enjoy trying different Vietnamese dishes. Vietnam has many interesting traditions and festivals. I’m proud of my country. I hope you can visit Vietnam someday.

    回覆刪除
  28. 411509972 劉孟韋
    Taiwan is a beautiful country.
    Taiwan has good food.
    Taiwan has nice people.
    I love Taiwan

    回覆刪除
  29. 411521411 陽河嵋

    I am from Vietnam, and I live in Hai Phong City. Vietnam is a beautiful country located in Southeast Asia. Hai Phong is a famous port city known for its vibrant red flame flower trees.
    Vietnamese people are very friendly, warm, and hospitable to visitors. Our country has a rich history and a unique, diverse culture. Vietnam is famous for delicious food like Pho, Banh mi, and Hai Phong spicy bread. There are many famous tourist destinations, such as Cat Ba Island and Ha Long Bay. Riding motorbikes is the most common way for people to travel around the city. I think Vietnam is a peaceful and interesting place that is worth visiting. I love my hometown and my country very much.

    回覆刪除
  30. 411505805- 鄭清輝
    1. My name is Eric. My Vietnamese name is Huy.
    2. I am from the western part of Vietnam.
    3. Vietnam is a beautiful country in Asia.
    4. I live in the Mekong Delta region.
    5. People in Vietnam are very friendly.
    6. The weather in the west is hot and rainy.
    7. I love Vietnamese food, especially pho.
    8. Vietnam has many rivers and green fields.
    9. My family lives in western Vietnam.
    10. I am happy to introduce my country to you.

    回覆刪除
  31. 411523293陳建宏
    I am from Taiwan.
    Taiwan is a beautiful island in Asia.
    It is famous for its delicious food, night markets, and beautiful mountains.
    Taiwanese people are friendly and kind.
    I love Taiwan because it is my home.

    回覆刪除
  32. 411506160 阮氏紅2026年9月29日 下午2:24

    My conuntry is Vietnam , Vietnam is a beautiful country is Asia .There are many beautiful places in Vietnam , Vietnam is also famous for good food , like Pho and Banh mi Vietnamese people are friendly and kind l love Vietnam because it is my home

    回覆刪除
  33. 陳翠秋姮-411506128
    hi everyone, I’am come from Phu Tho, Viet Nam. VietNam has many beautiful places,for example: Hoi An accident town, Phu Quoc island. The food is very delicious and diverse. VietNamese peoples are friendly.VietNam has many interesting traditions. There are also many beautiful beachs.Such as Nha Trang beach, Sam Son beach. I love my coutry very much. I love Vietnam, maybe three days: yesterday, today and tomorrow. I love VietNam, maybe two days: day and night. I love VietNam, one day is enough: everyday . I’am always pround to be VietNamese

    回覆刪除
  34. 411511165
    Taiwan is a beautiful island in Asia. It is famous for delicious food, friendly people, and beautiful mountains and beaches. Taiwan also has many modern cities and interesting cultural places. It is a great place to visit.

    回覆刪除
  35. 41511165-劉鎧澤
    Taiwan is a beautiful island in Asia. It is famous for delicious food, friendly people, and beautiful mountains and beaches. Taiwan also has many modern cities and interesting cultural places. It is a great place to visit.

    回覆刪除
  36. 411506291阮芳草
    Hello. I come from Vietnam, a country renowned for its rich cuisine, magnificent natural landscapes, and long history. Upon arriving in Vietnam, the first thing that stands out is the warm hospitality of the local people, and visitors have the opportunity to experience the diverse cultures and culinary traditions of various regions. Beyond its unique cuisine, Vietnam’s scenic attractions—such as Hoi An, Da Nang, and Hue—leave a lasting impression on first-time visitors. However, the place that holds the most special significance for me is Ha Giang, located at the country's northernmost frontier. It is home to the Lung Cu Flag Tower, the Nho Que River, and the Ma Pi Leng Pass—one of Vietnam's "four great mountain passes." If you are visiting Vietnam for the first time and have a passion for nature and the pristine beauty of the mountains, Ha Giang is an excellent choice that is well worth experiencing.

    回覆刪除
  37. 名字:笵氏玉蘭 411506071
    Hai Phong is a vibrant coastal port city located in northern Vietnam, known as the "City of Red Phoenix Flowers" because its streets bloom with bright red blossoms every summer. As the country's major northern gateway to the sea, it features a bustling, dynamic atmosphere alongside rich historical landmarks, colonial architecture, and delicious local street food like bánh đa cua (crab noodle soup). Hai Phong also serves as the ideal launching point to famous nearby destinations, including Cat Ba Island and the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage site, Lan Ha Bay.

    回覆刪除
  38. Hello everyone. I'm from Vietnam. Vietnam is a beautiful country in Southeast Asia. Vietnamese people are friendly, kind, and hospitable. Vietnam is famous for its delicious food, such as pho, banh mi, and Vietnamese coffee. Vietnam has many beautiful tourist attractions, such as Ha Long Bay and Hoi An. Vietnam is also famous for its beautiful mountains, rivers, and rice fields. Vietnam has a long history and many traditional festivals. I am proud of Vietnam, and I love my country very much.thank you everyone

    回覆刪除
  39. 411506160阮氏紅2026年9月29日 下午2:32

    Hello everyone.
    Today, I want to talk about my country, Vietnam.
    I am from Vietnam, and I come from Hung Yen.
    Vietnam is a beautiful country in Asia.
    There are many beautiful places in Vietnam.
    Vietnam has many delicious foods.
    Pho and banh mi are very popular.
    Vietnamese people are friendly and kind.
    I love Vietnam because it is my home.
    Thank you

    回覆刪除
  40. 411505279  吉濱恋菜
    Hello, my name is rena. I from japan. I would like to introduce my country, Japan.
    Japan is an island,The capital city is Tokyo.
    Japan has four distinct seasons, and people especially love the cherry blossoms in spring and the colorful leaves in autumn.
    One of the most famous symbols of Japan is Mount Fuji, the highest mountain in the country. Japanese culture also includes traditional arts like tea ceremonies, kimono, and anime, which is popular worldwide.
    Popular dishes like sushi, ramen, and tempura are enjoyed by people all over the globe.
    I hope you will visit Japan someday!

    回覆刪除
  41. 411522881 李柔慧
    Hello, my name is Tina.I live in Taichung.
    Taiwan is a beautiful island with good food and beautiful places. Taiwan is famous for its night markets and Taipei 101. Soup dumplings and bubble tea are famous in Taiwan. Taichung has the beautiful Gaomei Wetlands and delicious sun cakes. I really like Taiwan and Taichung.

    回覆刪除
  42. 阮氏清銀 411506055
    I am from Vietnam.
    Vietnam is a beautiful country, and its people are friendly.
    It has many delicious foods, such as pho and banh mi.
    Pho is a famous traditional Vietnamese dish.
    Banh mi is also very popular and delicious.
    Vietnam has many beautiful landscapes.
    Ha Long Bay is a famous place in Vietnam.
    Da Nang has beautiful beaches and mountains.
    I love the food and beautiful places in Vietnam.
    I am proud of my country.

    回覆刪除