2024年5月18日 星期六

企管三B 許婕憶 411001869

A:Me, B:Respondent


A:Where are you from?
B:I'm from Vietnam.
A:What do you think of Vietnam?
B:Vietnam has many beautiful scenery, bustling cities and rich cultural heritage.
A:Would you recommend me to travel to Vietnam?
B:Sure, Vietnam has many ancient temples and bustling cities you can visit. You can also relax on the beach and enjoy delicious food.
A:Do you have any recommended places?
B:If you want to go to the beach, you can visit Phu Quoc Island or Da Nang. It's famous and popular nowadays.
A:I love looking at the ocean and going to the beach! Phu Quoc Island is really popular these days! I really want to go!


A:How long have you been in Taiwan?
B:Almost 4 years.
A:When you come to Taiwan, have you ever traveled to other places besides Taichung?
B:Of course, I've been to Taipei 101, Kenting, and Tainan's Anping Old Street...
A:I also love Anping Old Street! Tainan has a lot of delicious food, but it’s really hot in the summer.
B:Phu Quoc Island is still hotter than Tainan now.
A:When will Vietnam be less hot?
B:It should be around October. It's cooler when it rains.
A:ok,I see!Is there anything you want to know about Taiwan?
B:Sure! Could you tell me something interesting or unique about taiwan food?
A:Sure! I recommend my favorite beef noodles and braised pork rice. You can go to the night market, there you can find a lot of delicious snacks.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言