2024年5月18日 星期六

化科三B 羅心妤 411005790

(Sravya is an exchange student in my lab.)( Sravya is from India.)
I asked Sravya if she was still used to life in Taiwan.

She told me that because she is a vegetarian, the school meals and nearby restaurants are not to her liking, but she likes Taiwanese drinks very much.

And I introduced her to several tourist attractions in Taichung and shared my hometown - Taipei. She said she went to Taipei 101 to watch the fireworks and thought they were very beautiful.
S also shared the scenic spots in India, including the Taj Mahal that we often hear about. I told her frankly that for Taiwanese people, India is a dangerous country. She was surprised that we had this idea and explained that only some areas have poor security. Sravya recommended that I must travel to India and she will be a tour guide.
To my shock, Sravya told me she would get married at 25 and invited me to her wedding in India…

沒有留言 :

張貼留言