2022年2月21日 星期一

The Disabled Solider

吳佳佳 
賴品妤 
王冠中 

Q6: as the proverb said, “whenever people play football, it always rains, although that might be the coincidence, at that time people may feel terrible about raining.”

Q7: I had the liberty of the whole house, and the yard before the door, and that was enough for me. I was then bound out to a farmer, where I was up both early and late. But I ate and drank well, and liked my business well enough, till he died, when I was obliged to provide for myself, so I was resolved to go seek my fortune.

Q10: although the soldier is pitiful in the eyes of others,but himself doesn’t felt that way, maybe we should all learn from his strength. Don’t just run away from the difficulties or escape that. Think of any mid fortunes as preparing for a better future.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言