2020年6月3日 星期三

A Change in My Life/ 林宏諭

A Change in My Life
林宏諭

The year when I was 10, I started to join football team in our elementary school. I had changed a lot after I join the football team. One of my deep memory in my heart was the time was the time I was in the team.

Discipline was highly required in the football team. When I was selected into the team, my first thought was “I could have lots of fun and proper reasons for not going to class”. But this fantasy dream collapses right after we had our first assemble. The coach of our team really hates people who didn’t look at her eyes or giggling when she was talking. So, whenever she saw you didn’t look at her when she was talking, she would throw things or kick things at you whatever she got. We had a common sense in our team, is don’t mess with the coach when there were things around her.

Moral character was also another thing we were highly asked for. Our coach demanded us to greet the teachers when we walk through the hallway, also be nice and gentle to our class teacher. One of my teammates had a big argument with his class teacher. His teacher told the coach, then my teammate got a big punishment that you didn’t even want to think of. After this, we all knew you won’t have a fight with others whoever is in this school.

Joining the football team not only learned how to play football, but also helped me learn how to play with your brain and taking control of the whole field. The most important thing is you got to know how to obey the orders, and you know those things you learned got to be useful in the future.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言