2020年6月4日 星期四

A Change in My Life/ 陳沅昊

A Change in My Life
陳沅昊

Changing something can change your whole life. I was always afraid to make some change because I must spend lots of time to adapt it. But I still wanted to get out of my comfort zone. It was an important decision that I've ever made. So the biggest change in my life was to transfer to the English Department at Providence University. 

My English skills are better than in the past since I made this change. It was a new challenge for me, because I was major in Interior Design as a freshman at other campuses. So it was hard to catch up with other classmates. In this new environment, I had more chances to improve my English skills, including speaking and writing. I choose a course which was called English oratorical training. The teacher gave me lots of various homework, like made our own shoes which could only make by natural ingredients. I needed to pretend that I was a seller to introduce my product and tried to convince my classmates to buy it. Besides, I also choose a course which was called beginning English composition. The teacher taught me grammar and many writing skills. I didn't know these things before I took this course.

I became the loner on the new campus. Being a loner made me feel depressed. I was no longer have many friends. It also meant I needed to do everything on my own, even if I didn't understand what to do. Hence I must concentrate on the class, and this was very helpful for me to improve my English skills. 

In a nutshell, although it was a hard decision to make this change in my life. However, I didn't feel regretful to it. To choose what I love the most is very important, no matter how difficult it is. Actually, my English skills and social are better than in the past. But I still need to practice more until I catch up with other classmates and have good English skills to find a job which is related to English after graduation.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言