2020年6月5日 星期五

My brother 廖偉丞

My brother 廖偉丞

This is a picture I took for my brother on the plane.
I went to visit my brother who was study in the United States. At that time, we found that the new coronavirus was getting worse and worse. Therefore,my parents worried the epidemic will getting worse and worse, we flew back to Taiwan quickly. Both of my brother and I are fear of the virus, so we put on goggles, N95 masks and medical gloves. We even dare to take off the masks to eat on the plane,so we have hungry for 14 hours until arrive Taiwan . Because of the virus , the business class is twice more expensive than original price. In order to return Taiwan safely, this was the only way what we can did.

I hope that the epidemic about the disease can improve quickly ,then we can back to the beginning of our life.

I will pray for the world that we can beat the virus together.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言