2020年6月5日 星期五

楊雅玲

楊雅玲

In 2019 summer, I was lucky to attend my son’s first international handball tournament. The photo was taken in Portugal. It’s a very ancient country and the beauty literally took my breath away.

I remembered there were about 8-10 games in one week. First 5 games were going well and smooth. Few days later some kids were not feeling good because the western food they didn’t really like and the days were long and nights were short.

In one game, TW team played against Brazil team. You could see the huge difference of height and body built from the two teams in the photo. Brazil team was simply too much and overwhelming for us. In the final, they faced each other again. My son’s team was this close to beat them. 

Although the champion belonged to Brzail, but everyone remembered the braveness and fearlessness of our boys facing any team, said the coach. It was a special experience and unforgettable event for me and my son.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言