2020年6月5日 星期五

A photo 陳欣妤

A photo 陳欣妤

The photo shows a dog it sticks its tongue out. This photo was taken by my father. The background is my grandparents’ house. In the center there is my pet dog. It just like a six years old boy. It sometime can be a devil, sometime it can be an angel. When it feeling boring, it’ll tear all the paper on purpose. In order to make someone to notice it. Every time my pet doing this, it always draw my mother crazy. However, it still has a good way. It can be an angel, when I feeling sad. At that time, it just like an analyst, when it find something wrong on me. It’ll do everything to make me laugh. The atmosphere is peaceful and delightful when I see this kind of photo, especially when I’m alone in Taichung. It seems as if it stays with me at the same place and makes my mood become better.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言