2020年6月3日 星期三

a change in your life/ 陳虹潓

A change in your life
陳虹潓

After studying at college, I learn about self-management, for there is no one to remind and supervise me all the time. Therefore, I have to arrange daily routines in an organized way, and keep myself safe and healthy.

I take time, order, and efficiency as important considerations of my plans. I usually write down the things that I have to fulfill in my daily planner. In addition, the more urgent affairs are arranged to finish earlier. However, everything is unpredictable that I change my plans, according to the situations; I also feel very hard to find a balance between my break time and study time. That is to say, I need to consult others, and take their suggestions as references.

I am cautious about the places, the time, and the traffic conditions when I go outside because there is no one holding my hand, and notice the traffic conditions for me. I tend to wait for the signal seconds, which shows on the traffic lights, until the time is enough for me to walk across the roads; besides, I walk at a moderate speed with my eyes watching for the turning cars. On the other hand, I will refuse my classmates' invitations about going out if the time is too late, or the destinations are not appropriate for me. 

Living in a healthy lifestyle has also become my own business. I am a little bit annoyed with that. First of all, I often stand in front of the cashier's counter, and hesitate about the meals I would like to order. When I want to eat some unhealthy foods, the struggles in my heart make me feel painful. In addition, It is until I live outside that I have more concern on the Calories I will consume. Especially when I buy foods in convenience stores, I will look at the nutrition labels to decide whether I should buy them. Second, As a student owning a few goals, I sometimes stayed up late to study. If I have only a few things to do, I will go to bed earlier than usual as much as possible. Third, I sometimes go for a walk with a friend on the weekends. Although it's not possible to exercise every day, I grasp some opportunities to do it. Exercise makes me relieved from the stress, and concentrate on studying more easily. 

Learning self-management is a change in my life, which represents that I am more independent than before. I believe that self-management is a significant issue for anyone, since you can't be outstanding in your jobs if you have no abilities of managing your lives. Thus, the change is a little bit hard, but also useful.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言