2020年6月5日 星期五

Description essay: a photo 陳虹潓

Description essay: a photo 陳虹潓

In the photo, you can see my grandfather is cooking. He is an expert in cuisine. As the eldest son, he observed and learned about cooking skills since his childhood. For me, one anticipation of going to visit my grandparents is tasting the food my grandfather has prepared. I am a picky-eater; however, I can eat a lot when they treat me. The fish he pan-fries are slightly crispy and tender; the vegetables he stir-fries taste crunchy and tasty. In addition, his specialty--red braised pork also makes my family feel memorable. I have the impression that the aroma of the meat spread from grandparents’ kitchen to the outside. Some sparrows chirped as if they desired to taste the red-braised pork. It’s my pleasure to taste my grandfather’s superb craft. The good flavors have made a profound impression to me despite that I don’t have many chances to taste those dishes.

沒有留言 :

張貼留言